Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

I have just read the original article and he does not come across as at all bitter. He is frustrated but with himself rather than the club or Ranieri. He recognizes he did not adjust quickly to the Premier League and totally recognizes the quality of the players in the team. Of course, he is concerned about lack of match time might affect his place in the national team but he expresses determination to stay at Leicester and be part of next season.

So... they definitely ran with "Es kotzt mich an", considering the context Inler was saying was more or less "It sucks"... #journalism

Well, that's the English (tabloid) media - just look at the type of publications that went for the scandalous spin, rather than translating (and even quoting) it correctly and truthfully!

Heck, they don't even cite the original source! lol

Daily Star, Daily Mail, The Sun... All with pathetic efforts.

More shambolic that even FourFourTwo simply copied and pasted that rubbish 1:1.

My guess is some London papers are desperate to look for cracks in the LCFC shell to exploit so they can then attack the achilles' heel they created themselves. Because they don't like us or our current success at all.

What are switzerlands options in midfield?

I'd expect them to take him.

has he still been selected for their games since joining us?

Yeah, he has played all remaining qualification matches last autumn, bar the home game against Slovenia (which we won 3-2 after being 2-0 down) in early September 2015.

Next to Inler in midfield, it's:

Granit Xhaka (Borussia Mönchengladbach; young, highly touted, but equally rash in decisions, a walking red card on many occasions, can't control his temper too often, gets tangled in daft situations)

Valon Behrami (injured for a while, but has played more often for Watford lately)

Pirmin Schwegler (mixed bag for Hertha BSC so far)

Gelson Fernandes (Stade Rennais; solid season)

Pajtim Kasami (Olympiacos - just been crowned Greek champions)

Blerim Dzemaili (Genoa FC)

Fabian Frei (FSV Mainz; injured for long stretches of this season, only finding back now)

But I supppose national manager Petkovic will hardly want to disrupt the team right now and take the captaincy away from Inler leading up to EURO 2016.

Yeah, he has played all remaining qualification matches last autumn, bar the home game against Slovenia (which we won 3-2 after being 2-0 down) in early September 2015.

Next to Inler in midfield, it's:

Granit Xhaka (Borussia Mönchengladbach; young, highly touted, but equally rash in decisions, a walking red card on many occasions, can't control his temper too often, gets tangled in daft situations)

Valon Behrami (injured for a while, but has played more often for Watford lately)

Pirmin Schwegler (mixed bag for Hertha BSC so far)

Gelson Fernandes (Stade Rennais; solid season)

Pajtim Kasami (Olympiacos - just been crowned Greek champions)

Blerim Dzemaili (Genoa FC)

Fabian Frei (FSV Mainz; injured for long stretches of this season, only finding back now)

But I supppose national manager Petkovic will hardly want to disrupt the team right now and take the captaincy away from Inler leading up to EURO 2016.

And a former Fox!!!

His attitude is spot on IMO, comes across as intelligent and recognises he didn't take his chances. Seems very keen to rectify and force his way into the team. Love how he said he'd choose us over schalke villa and West Ham again. Confident he will be like a different player to what we've seen next season

Archived