Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Guest CityFan 06

Superb today, a real quality display. Defensively helpful and good movement on the ball. He distributed the ball around well to others, so very pleased for him.

Superb performance.

I never doubted him anyway, he's obviously a good player considering he's played over 100 times for clubs as good as Napoli and Udinese as well as captaining his National side. He just looks too slow sometimes that's all but today I thought he was excellent. Easy 8/10 performance.

Today he's shown glimpses of what he's capable of - especially in the first half, where I counted about a dozen positive interactions, be it tackles, interceptions, blocks, forward passes, as well as displaying good movement both with and without the ball.

A much better performance than his last few ones and probably his best overall so far.

That long ball to Gray in the second half.  :o

I'm glad for him and I do hope to see him more often in a City shirt in the next few weeks. Will probably feature in the replay, methinks.

Archived