Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Missed out tonight. Sulking as he didn't get a move or was he in Europe somewhere after trying to get one on final day?

I suppose he didn't fit Ranieri's match plan against Liverpool, thus the emphasis on a pacey starting XI yesterday. I think we'll have Inler back on the bench again against Manchester City or even starting in that 4-1-4-1 that we've seen a few times already this season.

We're more likely to play it safe away from home against Top Eight (Six) opposition and particularly against rival Top Four contenders.

• 4 weeks later...

We're not really talking about him not making the bench anymore, but surely he deserves a place over Dyer? I'm guessing Dyer will drop out in place of Amartey anyway for West Brom.

Guest CityFan 06

I think he may still play a part for us. I like him, against Man City at home (I think?) he played in a three man midfield and he is a good option to have if we were to play in that formation/that way of playing in particular games. He does not play regularly as we know but I believe he could still do a decent job in our side.

IMO why King gets the nod over Inler is he has played more obviously in the PL and offers more re attacking options and Kingy always seems to bob up at odd times with a goal or two as witnessed by end of last season. Inler is more a pure defensive midfielder. If Kante doesn't play Tues then I can see Inler on the bench.

I'm like him. Hope he makes the squad for Tuesday. We seem to play the wrong style of play for him, but he gives us another option. I doubt he's happy to be just making the bench though! Would be good in European games, which is ironic, as I doubt he'll be here next season.

Guest CityFan 06

I agree that he could be good for us in Europe next season, with the experience he has. Even in general BPL matches I still like him as part of our squad. Depends if he stays or moves on to another club in the summer. Hope he stays but would understand if not.

I told you all here weeks ago the shit hit the fan when Leicesyer priced him out of a loan move before the transfer windows closed by asking for a 2million Euro loan fee. Left a lot of ill feeling and safe to assume bar a major injury crisis you will not see him in the match day 18 again.

I told you all here weeks ago the shit hit the fan when Leicesyer priced him out of a loan move before the transfer windows closed by asking for a 2million Euro loan fee. Left a lot of ill feeling and safe to assume bar a major injury crisis you will not see him in the match day 18 again.

Well he's still turning up on matchday, suited and booted so there isn't an irreconcilable difference as yet.

Archived