Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wokinghamfox

Inler

Inler had a good game today. As did King. 5 good central midfielders in the squad, one of them coming back from injury. People are far to quick to judge Inler on limited pitch time. We don't need to be concerned about this position. Should not let him leave. Certainly doesn't need to be 'replaced', just play him when we need him.

Today he's shown glimpses of what he's capable of - especially in the first half, where I counted about a dozen positive interactions, be it tackles, interceptions, blocks, forward passes, as well as displaying good movement both with and without the ball.

A much better performance than his last few ones and probably his best overall so far.

That long ball to Gray in the second half.  :o

I'm glad for him and I do hope to see him more often in a City shirt in the next few weeks. Will probably feature in the replay, methinks.

yap that long ball was class .

. Strangely enough i did that 8 weeks ago and ended up in hospital. Not today though.

Ouch mate, honestly RDL was an abomination in that first half. Fair play though as he did have a good 2nd half (what I saw of it before I went out)

Not faultless any more than anyone else but he was always involved, did his fair share on good things in various situations and, in the context of the inexperienced team we put out for a red-raw FA Cup game I rated him 7/10 and sincerely hope it's a stepping stone to similar or even better performances as he goes along. 

I was glad to see him start and not taken off in the second half.  I thought he played really well and has hopefully shown the manager what he is capable of when given a chance and get a bit of breathing space from the fans.  He had to raise his game as he most know his chances are few and far between.

He was much more effective in the second half in a two.  Some of his passing and vision was great, really solid but a shame he couldn't get into a position for some long shots.

Archived