Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
queensguardfox

Where Will Nigel Pearson Go Next?

Guest MattP

Shirt sales etc

Anything that ends up in the coffers is good.

A Leicester fan wanting Derby, Forest or co* to succeed is just wrong.

Our financial future is not going to be decided on how many extra shirts we can shift around the East Midlands.

We're odd in this country, we seem to prefer someone pander to the media or be a plucky loser than a winner. The bloke was paid to manage the club and he did a fantastic job.

So true.

Im talking specifically about the Ostrich thing, which was clearly on purpose. Ferguson and Mourinho and the like have done similar for years.

The Liverpool fan incident and the James Macarthur thing were obviously not on purpose.

I didn't see it as clearly on purpose. He was the one who brought media attention on the club, most papers weren't interested in us, as far as they were concerned we were already down.

I don't remember him being sacked (properly) directly after any incidents involving him last season. They wouldn't have been allowing him to be as involved in pre-season preparations as he was if that's what it was about. He almost certainly, unjustly, paid for his sons sins.

He paid for his own reaction to his son's sins or so I've been told.

How many interviews has he had ! Now Derby ,what's wrong with these clubs he's a good manager especially at Championship level.

He's a GREAT manager, especially at Championship level ......     maybe the reason he's not getting the jobs though is the bit at the end of the interview when they tell him his son can't join and he headbuts them on the way out ....       :ph34r:

Guest FriendlyRam

Looking good. I'd be so chuffed with this appointment... PLEASE Mel, don't f*k this up by going into the dressing room again lol, we're on our last chance when it comes to being able to get the best managers in this league imo, another sacking and we're into Leeds territory, who've just been turned down by a league 2 manager, who opted to stay there. 

Maybe Mel has seen sense at last.

Archived