Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Capital One Cup Hull vs Leicester Confirmed 27th October 7:45pm

Just gone to get tickets and some bleeder as nicked one of the references God help them when I find out who it is as ticket office now knows

Some people really take the p**s. Is this when you've gave your references out in the past? Hopefully you find out who it is, and then name and shame them on here.

Same happened to me mate a few years back.. LCFC posted the ticket to my house for some reason. lol

Irritates the hell out of me that you help some people out and then they go and stab you in the back.

They will always send it to the reference holders address no matter who buys it. Hence why trying to steal someone's reference is pointless as well as wrong.

Just gone to get tickets and some bleeder as nicked one of the references God help them when I find out who it is as ticket office now knows

If it's someone on here, name and shame for sure. Also, if they've paid on their card and the ticket gets delivered to your house, enjoy a trip to Hull on them  :D

That's why my refs never get let out. If anyone wants a ticket that much. They have to collect in person.

As sol says. Name and shame.

i always thought you got the tickets then gave 1/2 away. 

i know someone was on here saying they took the reference numbers off peoples pics of their season tickets on twitter. 

Why are the ticket office so Feckin anal, rang today with two genuine ref points but told they were not my ref points ring back tomorrow, half an hour on the phone....

Up the City but not the gobshite in the ticket office.....

Anyone know how well this is selling?

strong sales. 3 sections gone almost all bar a few of 4th gone. 5 sections total. This will sell out.

Archived