Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Capital One Cup Hull vs Leicester Confirmed 27th October 7:45pm

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/date-confirmed-for-hull-cup-clash-2710133.aspx

Confirmed for the 27th. Day after i return from holiday. Gonna try and make this so if anybody has references available send them my way please

Might go to this aswell. Though I get back from South Africa midday on the Monday so might be a bit jet lagged.

Let me know if you did need any references.

I reckon we'll easily manage 1,500.

we took best part of that to Bury I think we'll do much more. Last 16 of cup, Championship opposition as opposed to League 1 and a slightly easier journey. 

Might go to this aswell. Though I get back from South Africa midday on the Monday so might be a bit jet lagged.

Let me know if you did need any references.

thanks. Im hoping i can get tickets myself so i can earn a priority point.

At the moment i will be driving upto Hull with my brother so will have 2 spare seats in the car if you fancied going to the game and wanted a lift there and back.

Everyone moans Hull is the Arsenal end of nowhere and a trek to get to? A46 > a15. Humber bridge easy 1 hour 45!

Considering going will see about ticket prices

Was going to say this as well, pretty easy to get too which ever way you go.

M1 > M18 > Humber bridge 2 hrs tops. think M62 merges on but its literally one straight road.

Good prices, should be a decent atmosphere.

Will be disappointed if our allocation doesn't sell out around P4 / P5 (over 101pts), chance to build up points.

Im trying to build up points.This will be the first away ticket i have brought myself (normally get references off here) Is it strictly 1 ticket per season ticket holder or am i able to buy 2 tickets?

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/hull-city-sale-dates-confirmed-2717193.aspx

Great. I have 100 loyalty points which means i can buy tickets on 16th October. Im going on holiday on the 15th October. Typical.

Looks like im never going to build up my own loyalty points lol

If anyone who isnt going fancies getting me 2 tickets that would be great.

Steve_Walsh5 im looking at you :thumbup:

Archived