Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester City (H) 29/12/15 7:45pm KO

Leicester City vs Manchester City | 29.12.15 - 19:45 KO

Barclays Premier League
Category A Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £30 to £50 Seniors (Over 65s) £29 to £44 Under 22s £29 to £44 Under 18s £24 to £34 Under 12s £7 to £15 Under 10s £5 to £12

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria*  Wednesday 28 October Gold* & Family Fox Members** Wednesday 4 November Silver Fox Members Wednesday 11 November City Fox Members Thursday 19 November Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

• 3 weeks later...

Very restricted? All that could be is a blue barrier infront of you near a stair well, or have they installed some pillars to hold the roof up that we don't know about?

I find it difficult to say any seat in our stadium has a restricted view, just look at the Liverpool thread now, that's a restricted view like lower shed at Stamford Bridge.

Very restricted? All that could be is a blue barrier infront of you near a stair well, or have they installed some pillars to hold the roof up that we don't know about?

I can what's app a pic of the ticket if you don't believe me?

I find it difficult to say any seat in our stadium has a restricted view, just look at the Liverpool thread now, that's a restricted view like lower shed at Stamford Bridge.

I can what's app a pic of the ticket if you don't believe me?

They did say it would be something daft like a rail in the view? However hardly a discounted price anyway lol

It could only be a rail couldn't it?

No pillars or sides of stands, roofs etc blocking any seat. But yes your discount isn't much!

ETA. I wonder if the seats behind goals get a restricted view discount, posts and nets obscuring your view.

They never used to as I've been there before but going by a rail blocking your view they should.

Wanted:

4 tickets to the match LFC VS Man City on the 29th of december?

Two pair of two tickets is also perfect!

Please help, we are from Denmark and is visiting the UK between Christmas and New Years.

this is not the fixture you are looking for :ph34r:

Hi,

I'm a Brighton based City fan making a rare trip up to Leicester post Christmas, and would love 2 tickets for the Man City game so I can take my little boy to the KP for the first time.

Please PM me if you have either one or two to sell. Cheers!

Archived