Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

FIFA 17 Ideas Thread

1. Lower league stadiums 

2. Quicker gameplay (remove a few cut scenes)

3. Sort the pace out, its too ineffective. 

4. Sort the bugs out, glitches with the score boards not showing, keepers letting it role in to the net and players missing the ball completely is happened every time i play.

5. Serves need sorting (shock)

6. LCFC ratings need a big boost

7. Get rid of the stupid price caps 

8. bring in wager mode

9. bring in player roulette packs (probably something that wont be allowed due to gambling, despite the fact packs are exactly the same)

10. work on career mode, there is so much that can be done to it.

Guest CityFan 06

I know it would be difficult to implement and I'm unsure whether this feature is already on FIFA 16 but I'd like it for the commentators to read out the full team sheet of each side when they display the teams just prior to kick off. And also a bit of information about each player I.e Schmeichel in goal, former leeds man, good shot stopper, Danny Simpson, solid right back, has played for QPR and Newcastle etc. Same with the subs of course too. Like I said it would be difficult to implement but I personally feel it would add a lot more realism to the game. Then, if you do not want to listen to the full teams being read out, perhaps you could press A to skip it or maybe they could implement an on and off feature in the settings? Only an idea. As it would probably take a while for them to do this, it is unlikely it would feature in all honesty as it would be a lot for them to do really which is understandable. 

1. A game that actually works. The size of EA and they can't even sort there servers out still. Basics.

2. Speed or lack off. How can a player like Terry or Mertasaker keep up with the likes of Vardy or Walcott etc.

3. Over the top balls. Understand they have done it to stop you just playing the long ball to a pacy striker but you play a decent chip shot now over the difference who are nowhere near the ball and they always win it.

4. Leicester player ratings are a joke.

5. More stadiums to have in fut not just the usual ones. Ie like to see ours.

The list could go on but EA don't give a crap about the game. They no it will sell no matter if they did nothing to it.

You can get the King Power stadium on FUT.

While I think about it, get rid of the scrolling line ups at the bottom when I want to look at the Radar and see the line ups it does my head in, I can't see where my players are and how is in space.

What I would like is a complete re-write of the game, too many times I am wondering why the fvck my players have done something completely random and illogical which would never happen in real life, such as constantly run into each other and fall over. Or just watch the ball go millimetres in front of them and do nothing about it. There are too many buggy features to FIFA that leave me constantly frustrated, half the time I'm not even sure I'm in control.

EA need to decide what they want to create a realistic football sim or an enjoyable game, yes football can be frustrating, as we saw on Saturday, and yes sometimes players will hit a weak penalty straight at the keeper, but that doesn't mean that when you have a crucial penalty and you do the same thing you do every time that the game should decide to spoon it over.

There is less and less reward for any skill as a gamer and it is all based on your players stats, a perfectly weighted through ball should require more than just tapping triangle with a good passer.

I know this idea would probably never happen, but I'd like to see them release some sort of app for your phone that earns you coins as you walk and run about in real life, like a pedometer. Encourage people to be more active whilst earning themselves something worthwhile in the game.

I know this idea would probably never happen, but I'd like to see them release some sort of app for your phone that earns you coins as you walk and run about in real life, like a pedometer. Encourage people to be more active whilst earning themselves something worthwhile in the game.

This is exactly the kind of shit they'd go for aswell, anything other than making the game good again.

Guest CityFan 06

This is again unlikely to feature but what just came to me was, in career mode as a manager, I think it would be good if there was a new added feature of reporters which ask you questions about the club you manage. Pre match press conferences, post match interviews, transfer speculation etc. To answer the questions I thought you could either type it into a comments section, or even talk verbally your answer (although that would be difficult to incorporate into the game I suppose) but anyway that's another suggestion for future fifa's.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

Credit where it's due, I think it was on either FIFA 14/15 on career mode when your in a game, suddenly a goal alert comes through on the right hand top screen, that was a good feature.

And then, I'm not sure if it was separate to the goal alert or not but the commentators said for example; there's a goal at the King Power Stadium and then one of the reporters would go into detail what's happened and who's scored. Maybe that's a feature still in use on FIFA 16 but I thought it was very good.

Guest CityFan 06

Wonder if they will add the clapper atmosphere to our stadium.

Often wondered about this. And the ground bouncing after we score as well. I suppose it depends on how long we keep using the clap banners at home games in real life.

Guest CityFan 06

Be good of they introduced the Post Horn Gallop too whilst the players came out.

Great shout mate. Or even where the players of the game could have the ability to add their own tunnel music for any club.

Idea...add in craploads of more international teams. Been a while since the last FIFA game I had (2013), and there were only 30 something international teams, not a single one from Africa.

I'm sorry, but if you're putting New Zealand in and not Japan or South Korea, you're not doing a good job.

They shud create a new format with Ultimate team mixed with Pro clubs,

Maybe where you can control one player in draft and play with Messi or Ronaldo etc....

There shud also be EA governed teams that you can apply to join (like Internationals etc)

If your stats are gud enough or you pass a trial you can join like a quarterly World Cup squad for example?

Guest CityFan 06

As I've mentioned previously as good as it is when the commentators read the team sheet out right before a match, I'd love it if the commentators read out the whole team sheet or if not that then it'd be good to have the ability to record yourself reading the team sheet out, and with descriptions on each player. Or even for the commentators to have descriptions on each player would be better.

Make it so it's not boring shite like the last 6 iterations.

Pretty much this. Doing a career mode with Leicester on legendary and while not really buying any new players, I'm 2nd. After 25 games, I've only conceded 8 goals and scored like 30. Okay it's a title race, but every game is pretty much 1-0. Any team with a lower rating just passes it round the back.

As for features, maybe a classic kit for every team? More stadiums etc. Different commentators? 

Guest CityFan 06

Pretty much this. Doing a career mode with Leicester on legendary and while not really buying any new players, I'm 2nd. After 25 games, I've only conceded 8 goals and scored like 30. Okay it's a title race, but every game is pretty much 1-0. Any team with a lower rating just passes it round the back.

As for features, maybe a classic kit for every team? More stadiums etc. Different commentators? 

I'm hoping to get FIFA 16 very shortly but is there only one option for commentators? I thought on FIFA's gone by, you could have Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend as another option to commentate/they would cover international games. I know on FIFA 15 it seemed to be just Alan Smith and Martin Tyler.

I'm hoping to get FIFA 16 very shortly but is there only one option for commentators? I thought on FIFA's gone by, you could have Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend as another option to commentate/they would cover international games. I know on FIFA 15 it seemed to be just Alan Smith and Martin Tyler.

Yeah I think they're still on the game for international teams. Not sure why Townsend is because I'm pretty sure ITV have binned him off. Just different combinations would be good, because when you do a career mode it pretty much always starts off with Martin asking Alan his "old club" Leicester. It's only minor obviously, but it's a bit tedious.

I played NHL 15 the other day and they have the commentators sat in front of the crowd speaking before the game, that's pretty cool.

Guest CityFan 06

Yeah I think they're still on the game for international teams. Not sure why Townsend is because I'm pretty sure ITV have binned him off. Just different combinations would be good, because when you do a career mode it pretty much always starts off with Martin asking Alan his "old club" Leicester. It's only minor obviously, but it's a bit tedious.

I played NHL 15 the other day and they have the commentators sat in front of the crowd speaking before the game, that's pretty cool.

Agree it would be good to have different options for commentary on the matches. I mentioned on the introduction to this thread about having commentators from the local radio stations such as BBC Radio Derby, Manchester, Leicester, Liverpool etc. This would be difficult to implement though I'd have thought and a lot of work as well.

Guest CityFan 06

I know this will probably be added with time I would of thought but I'd like to see the same sort of detail of Premier League grounds in use for the Championship grounds, and then gradually introduce the League One and Two stadiums with more detail as well. 

As well as this, it's been mentioned before on here but the ability to edit a stadium on the game would be fantastic. For example if Leicester increase the stadium for next season (which is a possibility) I would like to be able to increase the ground capacity on the game. This would also come in handy if a team gets promoted on the game and for instance that club increases their ground capacity, again, the ability to make physical changes by editing the stadium would be ideal. Even if it's only for slight changes to stadiums you could make, based on real life, this would be good in my opinion.

Archived