Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

FIFA 17 Ideas Thread

They seriously need to up how much coins you earn from winning divisions on Ultimate Team, getting to division 1 and spend half my coins on Fitness/Contracts

have 2 squads, i sell all my fitness cards and rest tired players. fut is hardly pay to win, the amount of times ive beaten top sides, in fact i probably win more against them than similar skilled sides to mine. just need to be abler to have more variation in squads, at the moment its either all from the same league or country, not very ultimate team. they should bring back formation cards

What is a battlefield engine, if you don't mind me asking?

Look at the latest star wars battlefront game or need for speed if you want to see the graphical potential of the engine. Fifa wont look anywhere near as good but this should be a major step up. Still expecting disappointment though

Guest CityFan 06

Look at the latest star wars battlefront game or need for speed if you want to see the graphical potential of the engine. Fifa wont look anywhere near as good but this should be a major step up. Still expecting disappointment though

Yeah from what I gather, it will be an improvement in graphics which will ultimately make the game more realistic/immersive hopefully.

Guest CityFan 06

Shouldn't we create a seperate thread for just FIFA 17? This thread is for ideas and suggestions for future FIFA's, so might be worth them not getting mixed up.

The idea looks great but they should of let you create the way he looks and name him.

Great that they've changed the engine to Frostbite. The game visually should be brilliant and hopefully the game play too.

Guest CityFan 06

The idea looks great but they should of let you create the way he looks and name him.

Great that they've changed the engine to Frostbite. The game visually should be brilliant and hopefully the game play too.

Agree, particularly in the graphics of the faces on the story mode.

• 4 weeks later...

I do hope they'll do something about making selling and buying items on FUT more accessible.

I find it rather silly that you cannot sell x amount of contract/training/fitness/formation cards simultaneously at the same price. Takes up too much time selecting each card individually.

Archived