Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

FIFA 17 Ideas Thread

Can seem to remember on psp years ago on the champions league game you could sim a game but at any point choose to play the game from the point you stop the simulation. Think the challenge idea mentioned above was also on it. One of my favourite ever football games.

Now you've said this, I do remember this! No idea what the game was called though, could it of been a Fifa variant on the PSP?

Can seem to remember on psp years ago on the champions league game you could sim a game but at any point choose to play the game from the point you stop the simulation. Think the challenge idea mentioned above was also on it. One of my favourite ever football games.

Yeah it was defo a PSP game.

Was absolute brilliant.

Guest CityFan 06

- Probably mentioned before but I notice on some games (especially in Europe) you can hear distant drum atmospheres. Given drum activity at grounds in     England this would be a good feature to add.

- More detail on the fans appearances and faces. 

- Show fans passing around giant flags at selected stadiums who have a flag.

- Fans clapping in their block when subs come to warm up like they do at the KP.

- Added pitch pattern options.

- Probably mentioned before but I notice on some games (especially in Europe) you can hear distant drum atmospheres. Given drum activity at grounds in     England this would be a good feature to add.

- More detail on the fans appearances and faces. 

- Show fans passing around giant flags at selected stadiums who have a flag.

- Fans clapping in their block when subs come to warm up like they do at the KP.

- Added pitch pattern options.

The use of tifos and fan staged events could be an interesting addition, have a fan approval rating, and spend some of your budget on fan events such as a tifo, giant flag, free beer etc, the atmosphere in the ground could directly contribute to player stats, toxic atmosphere and players lose morale/form good atmosphere and they get a boost, things like selling a fan favourite could also effect the crowd and playing in a certain way, for example if you don't play the West Ham way the fans get on your back, if you play too direct and lose the ball arsenal fans start booing, if  you don't attack Man United fans get on your back and start chanting "attack attack attack!", I guess for Leicester it would be anyone not putting in any effort, but I'm not sure how that would work on FIFA.

The other aspect could be having mentality ratings, such as comeback kings, always respond well to going a goal down, or flat track bullies, once they get on top they dominate  and stick 4 or 5 past you.

Guest CityFan 06

The use of tifos and fan staged events could be an interesting addition, have a fan approval rating, and spend some of your budget on fan events such as a tifo, giant flag, free beer etc, the atmosphere in the ground could directly contribute to player stats, toxic atmosphere and players lose morale/form good atmosphere and they get a boost, things like selling a fan favourite could also effect the crowd and playing in a certain way, for example if you don't play the West Ham way the fans get on your back, if you play too direct and lose the ball arsenal fans start booing, if  you don't attack Man United fans get on your back and start chanting "attack attack attack!", I guess for Leicester it would be anyone not putting in any effort, but I'm not sure how that would work on FIFA.

The other aspect could be having mentality ratings, such as comeback kings, always respond well to going a goal down, or flat track bullies, once they get on top they dominate  and stick 4 or 5 past you.

Absolutely spot on post. Tifo's would be superb and every suggestion you've mentioned there I agree with to be honest. So much potential for the future.

If you play NHL 15 then they have real images of the commentators doing pre-match build up in front of the graphic crowd in the background. That would be cool to hear Martin Tyler & Alan Smith talking out their arse at the King Power. 

Skip to 30 secs.

Guest CityFan 06

I know that it's unlikely FIFA are going to incorporate every stadium to such detail like they do with the PL ones, but if they included a new stadium design software, it means users could input new stadium alongside FIFA's.

For example current championship clubs like Leeds we could design Elland Road in accurate detail, or grounds such as Portman Road etc.

Guest CityFan 06

Would love the capability to be able to expand stadiums with clubs. For instance, if you get promoted through the divisions with say Fleetwood Town, it would be superb if you could select expansion size, the cost of it and time taken for the expansion. Then it could appear in the news section of the career mode home screen. This touches on what I said above about editing grounds, but the capability to expand or even create new stadiums would be fantastic and very much immersive.

After popping on pro clubs yesterday, I would like an option to kick a player. 4 of us were passing and making great chances, and there was some **** who didn't like it and started calling for the ball every time and either dribbling back to score an own goal or try take on their entire team.

That and goalkeepers that don't want to play in goal.

Simply have a vote to kick option.

Guest CityFan 06

The commentators do touch on this briefly, but it would be good if they elaborated more to talk about the best atmospheres in English grounds and the difference it makes. For instance, Palace and Leicester, if they could talk about how good the atmosphere is, it would just seem even more realistic to me.

Also, I'd like to see some more Leicester fan chants being heard at our games. Or if not that, allowing users to add their own would be good. 

Just found the case it was "Champions League 2006/2007 OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME". Brilliant game

Yes! Absolutely loved this game, though I was sure it was 2004/5. Definitely agree that a career mode where you go through the season with different scenarios, coming on as a substitute, etc. would be class.

Guest CityFan 06

Interesting to see they are switching to using the battlefield engine now

Wonder if that's going to be much of an improvement

What is a battlefield engine, if you don't mind me asking?

What is a battlefield engine, if you don't mind me asking?

They were using a game engine called Ignite for the past 3/4 games. Now they've switched it all over to the same game engine the Battlefield games use (frostbite)

It's basically going to mean the graphics are going to take a considerable step up from the previous game if they do it properly

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-07-fifa-17-moves-to-frostbite-game-engine

Guest CityFan 06

They were using a game engine called Ignite for the past 3/4 games. Now they've switched it all over to the same game engine the Battlefield games use (frostbite)

It's basically going to mean the graphics are going to take a considerable step up from the previous game if they do it properly

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-07-fifa-17-moves-to-frostbite-game-engine

Sounds promising. Thanks.

Archived