Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staffs Fox

Aston Villa (A) 16.01.16 - 17:30 KO

Got given a 'restricted view' ticket for this. Presume it's just the barrier at the front of the stand? Don't think VP has any pillars left does it?

Does it say Restricted View on your ticket?

I'm just wondering because I'm sat near the front on the Upper Tier and I'm wondering if I'm same

Hearing going to be pitch invision & protests outside ground tasty day then

Heard lots about it yesterday, they're choosing this game as it's on TV, kind of a Blackpool thing last season we heard to get the game abandoned, judging by those two videos from Saturday it's probably a small minority anyway, but makes for an interesting day.

The fire will be stoked even more if Palace beat them tomorrow night.

Unable to make the game. One adult villa ticket £41. Happy to post if need be.

Still after a ticket in the lower tier if anyone has a spare.

Do people not even read the posts where people are offering to sell tickets because literally the post above yours is someone selling one so I don't get why you're then asking if anyone's selling one instead of contacting the poster above :blink:

Do people not even read the posts where people are offering to sell tickets because literally the post above yours is someone selling one so I don't get why you're then asking if anyone's selling one instead of contacting the poster above :blink:

lol. Let me explain;

I pm'd the chap above but the ticket was no longer available. I pm'd 2 other posters above asking if they had tickets in the lower tier but both had upper tier tickets (my 2 kids have got lower tier tickets so really wanted lower tier). I will keep trying.

So if anyone has a lower tier ticket spare please pm me. Can bring cash to spurs game tomorrow or collect Thursday night.

Archived