Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staffs Fox

Aston Villa (A) 16.01.16 - 17:30 KO

in 7 days we have not even sold the lower, does anyone reckon we will even sell this out?

Looks like TV and the silly pricing has had an effect. down to 100 points and still seats left in 2 lower tier blocks, and 1 upper still to go on sale.

Perfect chance for people who want points to add them tho, train is reasonable to birmingham so cancels out a bit of the cost.

That said, spurs looks the same, down to 100 points and still yet to sell out upper tier, again ko time and being on the telly must be having an impact even at £20 quid.

Got my ticket today for this and was actually surprised at how many we've sold,

None of the lower tier was available and there was random spares around in P11 and P10, only P11 has good availability. Crazy when you think it's £41, on Sky and just after Xmas, 

40 quids a lot Yeh but if you haven't got a season ticket home tickets somewhere decent (SK1) are the same price. Easy to get to on the train. 5pm kick off on a Saturday eve allowing for super boozing. And a very winnable game. Surley this is a premium away day? Hope there's some left for members.

hopefully this time they do more than a 2 carriage train to witton! i had to go to aston.

also 3 references available. 

Fa cup earlier this year was a bit of a nightmare, when I got to new st I got directed to the wrong train by some coppers and then by the time I got to the witton train it was rammed and I wasn't able to get on. Got to the stadium minutes before kick off with no chance to get a pint! With it being a 4pm kick off and not wanting that to happen again I've gone for a nice and early train so will have several hours to spare.

Archived