Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staffs Fox

Aston Villa (A) 16.01.16 - 17:30 KO

I am 100% going to this as my best mate is a Villa STH and we've got a whole day in Brum planned,

I've got 85 points, do people think it'll go that far? Surely it will with it being after Xmas, £41 and on Sky?

it will reach members. easilly. 

I've never been in the Doug Ellis lower but last year the Upper was horrendous for 'facilties',

It was a 2 minute walk up to a narrow white wash corridor with a tiny toilet,a serving hatch and 1000 or so City fans wanting a drink,

I don't suffer from claustrophobia but it was very uncomfortable

Still waiting on upper to be opened... is there a possibility they are selling upper over the phone and lower online? seem to be selling very slowly.

Highly doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't selling as well as expected. High price, on TV and after two trips to Spurs in a week. We didn't sell this out last year either.

One of this shittest away days of the season for me last year and most expensive.

Shame really because it had the makings of a potential top day (Barr the price).

Not gonna bother this year, not at that price considering it's on TV.

Villa are a disgrace on every level.

Archived