Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

FA Cup - Spurs (A) 10/01/16 4pm KO

Does anyone know if more tickets will be made available for this? I am trying to purchase with my two memberships and it says that there is no availability... Thanks

Not sure what's going on, either it is sold out, or the system is having a head ache, when I log in, it shows one seat for sale in the upper tier, that's it.

Not sure what's going on, either it is sold out, or the system is having a head ache, when I log in, it shows one seat for sale in the upper tier, that's it.

I bought one yesterday, It took an hour though as it kept becoming available and then selling out with every click I made. There was only 5 seats when I got mine though

Does anyone know if more tickets will be made available for this? I am trying to purchase with my two memberships and it says that there is no availability... Thanks

Cheers for the info. Struggling with lcdc direct. Is the sales centre next open on Tuesday? Hopefully they'll be able to let me know the situation.

In any event does anyone have 2 tickets that they are wanting to shift? Many thanks.

Lcdc direct now showing this as sold out. If anyone has 2 tickets going spare I would be very grateful. Many thanks!

I have a spare for this. Will be getting a refund at tomorrow's game unless anyone wants to meet me to take it

Signs up on all tills today saying away tickets non-refundable not sure how long they have been there and if they really enforce it.

Signs up on all tills today saying away tickets non-refundable not sure how long they have been there and if they really enforce it.

Its been like that for a while, i think as long as its not within 48hrs before a game you should be fine though.

Anyone know when these go on general sale? Can get 2 with membership at the minute, but need an extra one for a mate and want them all together. Thanks.

They've been on general sale since Thursday mate.

Really do not understand how this hasn't sold out but the league match has. Why would anyone want to pay more to see us on a Wednesday night than a Sunday afternoon?

Archived