Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

FA Cup - Spurs (A) 10/01/16 4pm KO

At white hart Lane?

I live in London so it would be convenient!

would be collection at the KP i believe. if you have someone that lives near the ground (i live on the outskirts of derby so i cant get there) i can give them my reference and they get it down to you?

just checked and spurs have sold out the ground apparently for this game.

I'm driving down to this, does anyone know where the best place to park up is? Have been told to park in Enfield and then get overground to stadium. Wondered if anyone had any other ideas.

Park at Cockfosters then tube it, car park is £2 something all day, if no parking carry on and turn right at the co-op for some free on street parking!

It's approx 6 stops down on the tube and will be off peak so shouldn't be more than a fiver, it is a quite lengthy walk (approx 25 mins) from Seven Sisters to the ground though!!

I'm driving down to this, does anyone know where the best place to park up is? Have been told to park in Enfield and then get overground to stadium. Wondered if anyone had any other ideas.

We did it from Cockforsters last year, plenty of free on-street parking within five minutes of the Tube. As mentioned, it's a decent trek to the ground though!

Archived