Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

FA Cup - Spurs (A) 10/01/16 4pm KO

I purchased a ticket which arrived in the post today, I also ordered foxes travel for this but don't seem to have a ticket or in fact any mention of it in the letter. Does this come separately or have the club made a mistake? I have the e-mail receipt etc but last time I used foxes travel I had a ticket for it.

I purchased a ticket which arrived in the post today, I also ordered foxes travel for this but don't seem to have a ticket or in fact any mention of it in the letter. Does this come separately or have the club made a mistake? I have the e-mail receipt etc but last time I used foxes travel I had a ticket for it.

My ticket arrived in a separate letter, both arrived together

They've been on general sale since Thursday mate.

Really do not understand how this hasn't sold out but the league match has. Why would anyone want to pay more to see us on a Wednesday night than a Sunday afternoon?

Cheers for that.  Just got through to the ticket office and got them sorted.  I assumed they weren't on general sale yet because it would only let me buy 1 per membership online.  I asked on the phone why I couldn't buy extras online and he said it was so they knew who was going.  Was quite happy to sell me an extra ticket over the phone with no idea who it was going to though!

Cheers for that.  Just got through to the ticket office and got them sorted.  I assumed they weren't on general sale yet because it would only let me buy 1 per membership online.  I asked on the phone why I couldn't buy extras online and he said it was so they knew who was going.  Was quite happy to sell me an extra ticket over the phone with no idea who it was going to though!

No problem! I've never understood it, sums it up! The whole online shopping with lcfc and the ticket line is so frustrating. Definitely needs updating IMO, always seem to have problems with it. Tbh with you I don't touch the online shop for tickets because always seems to be more hassle than it's worth.

No problem! I've never understood it, sums it up! The whole online shopping with lcfc and the ticket line is so frustrating. Definitely needs updating IMO, always seem to have problems with it. Tbh with you I don't touch the online shop for tickets because always seems to be more hassle than it's worth.

I find the opposite, never had a problem online, log in pick your seats, pay, I like the fact you can scan the ground to choose seats home or away.

The only ball ache is the sitting up till midnight on days when priority changes, but then that gives you 9 hours on the people having to wait to phone up.

anyone by chance have 4 x fox travel coach tickets for the cup game at Tottenham? they get only 1 coach space left but needed 4, will pay cash and can collect, thanks

Go with Ausden Clark.

Half the price of fox travel for this game I think.

Get there with plenty of time for boozing too.

http://book.ausdenclarksupporterstravel.co.uk/

Archived