Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

exactly, seems like he sells loads on twitter some say scammer some don't, collect them at the ticket office apparently

Any idea if this is even possible?! (Buy from a tout, collect at box office)

Any idea if this is even possible?! (Buy from a tout, collect at box office)

Still talking to this guy, he doesn't know the row number where the tickets are.

Don't know if this makes him more genuine?

Still talking to this guy, he doesn't know the row number where the tickets are.

Doesn't seem to want to share any details. Just says he gets tickets through contacts at the club and can get your name put on them. Sounds too good to be true so probably is!

Doesn't seem to want to share any details. Just says he gets tickets through contacts at the club and can get your name put on them. Sounds too good to be true so probably is!

Him being vague, gives me more hope if i was a tout and wanted to shift tickets surely you would be giving all the details

total total and total bollocks stay well clear

total total and total bollocks stay well clear

Seems odd that the club would sell 8 tickets to an obvious tout when they must realise he'll sell for profit (which is illegal).

Morning all, well congratulations on an amazing triumph. I hope I'm allowed to post this but I'm a die hard Evertonian with a ticket for the match today in the Everton end. With it being on TV and my brother (a kopite unfortunately) making a special trip to Liverpool I thought I'd offer my ticket like a load of other evertonians to a foxes fan. I'm in Stafford until 1 today therefore someone would need to come and collect it. Any money received i'll simply donate to the RSPCA. I feel the season we've had in comparison, I know how much it would mean to a foxes fan. I hope this is ok to post this, but genuine intentions. I'm assuming there is a private messaging part to make contact. Well here goes.

If he won't email a picture of the ticket then don't buy it

Filbert street, burnmoor street and still no one wants them, what a fcuk up

That is indeed a fcuk up!

Are these people Forest fans?

What I would do to have these tickets, come on you barstewards give them to Foxestalk!

Archived