Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

How many fans will still be outside when the kick off is ?

I reckon there will be a fair few of us - my Dad and I are going to be outside the ground as the games on and record the game on TV. We'll go up town after with a few mates as well. Hope they put something on for the fans outside, they should know there will be quite a lot of people outside.

just been offered one in sk1 by steviehutch12 on twitter but wants transferring now £100 tough one

i'd bite his arm off for that if i only wanted one, but only if i could pay cash and collect. transferring 100 quid to someone you dont know is at your peril.

i'd bite his arm off for that if i only wanted one, but only if i could pay cash and collect. transferring 100 quid to someone you dont know is at your peril.

exactly, seems like he sells loads on twitter some say scammer some don't, collect them at the ticket office apparently

How many previous games did you have to attend to quality for a ticket for tomorrows game?

Nothing to do with previous attendance. It sold out at the first level of membership (gold & family). It's not done that all season, so silver members like myself never got a chance

How many previous games did you have to attend to quality for a ticket for tomorrows game?

There's roughly 2000 gold members, not sure on family fox but some say 1000, these are the first level of members and it sold out before they could all get one on the first day.

So under 3000 tickets, 23K STH, 3000 away fans = 29000, the other 3000 have gone to the likes of corporate, sponsors etc.

There's roughly 2000 gold members, not sure on family fox but some say 1000, these are the first level of members and it sold out before they could all get one on the first day.

So under 3000 tickets, 23K STH, 3000 away fans = 29000, the other 3000 have gone to the likes of corporate, sponsors etc.

Or some girl who has gone for her first time with her Coventry supporting dad... Bonkers

I've been a fan since my grandad was a boy I remember the days of shoe shining and watching the fosse boys. I had 6 season tickets for the past 70 years but had to give them up to pay ransom to my brothers kidnappers. This year I was a loyal diamond fox member but my phone and internet were cut off when they went on sale. If anyone has some tickets for the game against Everton at the weekend I'd be very grateful

Plastic.

Archived