Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Cheated out of it..

By the letter of the law imo both the Simpson and Waz decisions were correct. My problem however is that if you implement the letter of the law it has to be consistent and to both sides. My over riding anger however was that for a team of Arsenal's supposed stature, a team who before the game I quite admired for their style of play, I've never seen such a whinging, playacting, cheating bunch of classless players for a long time. And what were those selfies all about eh? You'd have thought it was the last day of the season. If that doesn't motivate our boys for the run in I don't know what will. He who laughs last!

Because the advantage was played does it mean that the horrendous tackle on Kante goes totally unpunished??..

WTF is that about?

The ref allowed us to play on. It was a horrendous foul & the ref went back & gave him a yellow card for it.

Have our supporters stopped whining and crying yet?

Sometimes things go against you and others they go for you.

Move on chaps.

Top of the League

sad that you don't want people use FT to react to Sundays game, I thought that was what it was for.

Don't look at the thread if you think it is so awful.

sad that you don't want people use FT to react to Sundays game, I thought that was what it was for.

Don't look at the thread if you think it is so awful.

You are quite correct, this is a forum for discussing matters like this

The referee was nothing short of a disgrace and should be ashamed of himself

Unless he is too busy spending the money he got for swinging the game of course

:whistle:

By the letter of the law imo both the Simpson and Waz decisions were correct. My problem however is that if you implement the letter of the law it has to be consistent and to both sides. My over riding anger however was that for a team of Arsenal's supposed stature, a team who before the game I quite admired for their style of play, I've never seen such a whinging, playacting, cheating bunch of classless players for a long time. And what were those selfies all about eh? You'd have thought it was the last day of the season. If that doesn't motivate our boys for the run in I don't know what will. He who laughs last!

This

Are we over it yet?

The home team got a fair few home decisions

It happens

The ref wasn't great

It happens

Let's not bring ourselves down to the level of many Spurs and arsenal supporters. As I said several times , we dust ourselves down and we move on. It wasn't the ref who failed to defend a free kick in the last seconds. Should have been easy for us to secure the point.

He wasn't even that bad. He got booed off by the Emirates crowd at half time due to him giving them absloutley nothing, as has been said both Simpson and Was decisions correct and he could well of sent Drinkwater off but didn't and turned down two Arsenal penalty appeals. Bar a little push on Mahrez which could of resulted in a second red we've not got a lot to moan about it.

It's fuking Wednesday for crying out loud, can we let it go? Just because we are in the top four now doesn't mean have to start acting like most of the classless idiots that support title contending teams.

This

Archived