Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Cheated out of it..

Stop it..!!! And stop it now..!

This type of posting, shows we are joinikg the moaning minny ranks of forums ,

we ourselves rightly criticise.

We are getting to sound like the puffed up northerners, and permanently whining southerners.

Yes the ref didnt deal with the Arsenal antics, Simpson shouldnt of got booked for the 1st tackle.

DD, was fortunate.Oh by the way, forget that Wasi made a boo boo, but we defended Welbecks

goal poorly.

FFs stop grabbing at the blame game, its not worthy of the 'US' We've been pretty good so far,

if the sun shines on let us be the humble winners, whether that is just winning a CL position.

Lets not turn out to be the miserable bemoaning fans.

You can argue consistency, but unless your saying that players should be able to wrestle each other to the floor in open play just because there is a bit of pulling and shoving during corners it's not really a valid point. Plus at set pieces it is normally left as it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. This clearly wasn't.

I just think something needs to be done as players are pushing the rules to the extreme and gamesmanship/cheating is becoming an increasing part of the modern game.   I just don't like to see it and think if the players know another 'eye in the sky' is watching them it could be eradicated overnight. 

I signed in on this forum just to give my opinion on the game. Im a neutral btw I suppoort no teams in the bpl I just hate MUFC

The first one was definetly a penalty, the attacking player should not have to try to move out of the way of a challenge. Thats why impediment is still a penalty

The way the ref changed to favour arsenal so much in the second half is a disgrace. Wether simpsons first yellow was a yellow is a little debatable, the second one was surely a yellow. But given the circumstances it did not deserve to be a second yellow at all.

The arsenal fans and players put the ref on so much pressure it was disguisting. Cockface should have gotten a second yellow for pushing Mahrez.

I signed in on this forum just to give my opinion on the game. Im a neutral btw I suppoort no teams in the bpl I just hate MUFC

The first one was definetly a penalty, the attacking player should not have to try to move out of the way of a challenge. Thats why impediment is still a penalty

The way the ref changed to favour arsenal so much in the second half is a disgrace. Wether simpsons first yellow was a yellow is a little debatable, the second one was surely a yellow. But given the circumstances it did not deserve to be a second yellow at all.

The arsenal fans and players put the ref on so much pressure it was disguisting. Cockface should have gotten a second yellow for pushing Mahrez.

Ok but he hasn't deliberately set out to cheat us out of the game. Different meaning of the word 'cheated' really

No he didn't cheat, he allowed himself to be intimidated by the Arsenal fans, and the unsportsmanlike Arsenal players, and today should be ashamed of his performance.

A man of his experience and England's representative in the euro's, he shouldn't be influenced in the manner he was.

No he didn't cheat, he allowed himself to be intimidated by the Arsenal fans, and the unsportsmanlike Arsenal players, and today should be ashamed of his performance.

A man of his experience and England's representative in the euro's, he shouldn't be influenced in the manner he was.

Spot on

100% this. Was a really weak performance

But not by someone cheating. You know exactly what I mean so stop being awkward lol

lol

We are Leicester at the end of the day bud

Frustrating thing is I think we could of all taken our hats off and applauded Arsenal if they had spanked us 5-0 and played us off the park, they didn't, they were losing 11v11 and had to resort to dirty tricks to win

I have lost ALOT of respect for them dirty ****ing pricks over this and it will take me some time to simmer down about it

Emotional game this footy malarkey isn't it? lol

lol

We are Leicester at the end of the day bud

Frustrating thing is I think we could of all taken our hats off and applauded Arsenal if they had spanked us 5-0 and played us off the park, they didn't, they were losing 11v11 and had to resort to dirty tricks to win

I have lost ALOT of respect for them dirty ****ing pricks over this and it will take me some time to simmer down about it

Emotional game this footy malarkey isn't it? lol

It is mate, I felt ruined after the game yesterday. Even Villa losing 6-0 didn't cheer me up

Anyone got a slow-motion replay of Koscielny's attempted murder of Kante?

I bet that looks 10 times worse than Drinkwater's on Ramsey.

In real time it looked like Drinkwater won the ball, tackles always look a lot worse in slow-motion. 

I can't have any sympathy with Ramsey after his pathetic reaction to it. The F.A. should throw the book at him and set the record straight because that sort of behavior at a football game simply shouldn't be tolerated.

Did Arsenal do a lap of honour?

Yep, it was probably the cringiest thing i've ever seen. They've all got secret handshakes and all sorts the melty wankers.

At the end of the day Simpson was naive in the extreme if he thought he was going to get away with blatant shirt-pulling (should always be an automatic yellow regardless of whether a player is already 'on a yellow'.) Our penalty was debated at length and most observers feel Drinkwater should have walked. The ref wasn't perfect but neither was some of our decision making, including the substitutions. I do feel that in quite a few games this season we have had the rub of the green regarding penalties for against us, not to mention the flying elbows of a certain central defender! It will all even itself out by the middle of May, if we match the results of the other teams then we'll be top!

At the end of the day Simpson was naive in the extreme if he thought he was going to get away with blatant shirt-pulling (should always be an automatic yellow regardless of whether a player is already 'on a yellow'.) Our penalty was debated at length and most observers feel Drinkwater should have walked. The ref wasn't perfect but neither was some of our decision making, including the substitutions. I do feel that in quite a few games this season we have had the rub of the green regarding penalties for against us, not to mention the flying elbows of a certain central defender! It will all even itself out by the middle of May, if we match the results of the other teams then we'll be top!

If we're talking about "blatant shirt pulling" then where was the freekick against Giroud for pulling Huth's shirt to stop him from preventing Welbeck's goal?

Poor refereeing all round yesterday. The standard is abysmal. I don't care if you are under pressure, you should still have two fully functioning eyes.

If we're talking about "blatant shirt pulling" then where was the freekick against Giroud for pulling Huth's shirt to stop him from preventing Welbeck's goal?

Poor refereeing all round yesterday. The standard is abysmal. I don't care if you are under pressure, you should still have two fully functioning eyes.

The referee definately had 2 fully functioning "big club must win" eyes that's for sure

My two pence worth is that you need a strong ref in these games and unfortunately for us we got a weak one, who allowed the Arsenal players to roll around, wave imaginary cards and ultimately influence him until he cracked under the pressure. 

If Bellerin commits the same fouls Simpson made he stays on the pitch. 

Has anyone commented on n'golo's early handball. would have been no surprise to see that given but the linesman bottled it and it was on atkinson's blindside.  please lets not become whingers. we played away and got some decisions. part of playing away from home is that the 50/50's tend to go the home sides way. we have had plenty go our way this season thus far. we are top. its in our hands. lets just get on with winning it.

I don't see Claudio as the type to build a siege 'they are against us' mentality.  we dust ourselves down and we move on, just as we did last time they beat us.

Has anyone commented on n'golo's early handball. would have been no surprise to see that given but the linesman bottled it and it was on atkinson's blindside. please lets not become whingers. we played away and got some decisions. part of playing away from home is that the 50/50's tend to go the home sides way. we have had plenty go our way this season thus far. we are top. its in our hands. lets just get on with winning it.

I don't see Claudio as the type to build a siege 'they are against us' mentality. we dust ourselves down and we move on, just as we did last time they beat us.

Agree with most of this but you could never give a penalty for that Kante one

Has anyone commented on n'golo's early handball. would have been no surprise to see that given but the linesman bottled it and it was on atkinson's blindside. please lets not become whingers. we played away and got some decisions. part of playing away from home is that the 50/50's tend to go the home sides way. we have had plenty go our way this season thus far. we are top. its in our hands. lets just get on with winning it.

I don't see Claudio as the type to build a siege 'they are against us' mentality. we dust ourselves down and we move on, just as we did last time they beat us.

No, because it's clearly not a penno.

The general reaction from pundits and ex refs has been:

Foul on ozil

Definite pen to us

No pen against kante

Harsh red on Simpson

Mixed reaction on Drinkwater, quite a lot defending him.

Not heard much on the Mahrez one, as I turned off in a huff!!

Archived