Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Cheated out of it..

Has anyone commented on n'golo's early handball. would have been no surprise to see that given but the linesman bottled it and it was on atkinson's blindside. please lets not become whingers. we played away and got some decisions. part of playing away from home is that the 50/50's tend to go the home sides way. we have had plenty go our way this season thus far. we are top. its in our hands. lets just get on with winning it.

I don't see Claudio as the type to build a siege 'they are against us' mentality. we dust ourselves down and we move on, just as we did last time they beat us.

Kanté and a handball? It was ball to hand first and foremost and not vice versa.

Let's not forget we got a few decisions in our favour in the first half, then the referee decided to make a 180-degree turn and let Arsenal profit for the rest of the match.

Those blaming Simpson, I can understand.... but then to remain consistent referee applying strict harshness in his interpratation should be booking every player who lifts his hand towards opposition e.g. cokalan to mahrez during substitution..... Also every imaginery card waved to the referee to suggest he book a player is Automatic yellow to for dissent..... That itself would even things up.

Referee was strict judging Simpson but let Arsenal play all there silly games. Someone should play wenger his post match interview against Chelsea and how he blamed Costa for assisting in the decision to send off mertersaker or whoever it was that fouled costa. Ranieri was class in defeat though..... other like fergie or mourinho would have happily pointed out the referees double standards

Those blaming Simpson, I can understand.... but then to remain consistent referee applying strict harshness in his interpratation should be booking every player who lifts his hand towards opposition e.g. cokalan to mahrez during substitution..... Also every imaginery card waved to the referee to suggest he book a player is Automatic yellow to for dissent..... That itself would even things up.

Referee was strict judging Simpson but let Arsenal play all there silly games. Someone should play wenger his post match interview against Chelsea and how he blamed Costa for assisting in the decision to send off mertersaker or whoever it was that fouled costa. Ranieri was class in defeat though..... other like fergie or mourinho would have happily pointed out the referees double standards

Didn't Claudio say the referee needed to be stronger and was maybe swayed by the crowd post match? For Ranieri to mention the referee shows just how bad he was.

I'm intrigued by your user name! Do you live near the park? I grew up in the area and have many happy memories of the park. Sorry if I'm completely off the mark!

Has anyone got a vine of Koscielny's horrendous 'tackle' on kante?

No because it seems that Leicester fans haven't developed a cottage industry out of making vines of every tiny incident which happens in a game.

not so near anymore.... but yes, I too grew up very near to the park and used to pas through daily on the way back home from school

Cheers! I was born in the old Charnwood Street and raised there until the slum clearance. Many hours spent walking to the park to play footy on S H P - 15 a side or whoever turned up of kids of all races- happy days! All the best

Because the advantage was played does it mean that the horrendous tackle on Kante goes totally unpunished??..

WTF is that about?

Pretty sure he got booked for it.

Surprised not more discussion on here and in  media re Koscielny taking out Kante in the build up to our penalty....Granted he didn't kick him  but he made absolutely no attempt to play the ball which was long gone when he threw himself to the ground directly in front of Kante who was running at full speed.....It was a blatant dangerous attempt to take out our player which could have resulted in both being badly hurt...Definite RED for me

Despite what many are saying, I'm not sure Drinky deserved a red.

If he had made a slightly better connection with the ball, it would have been long gone by the time Ramsey arrived. Ramsey was late, and was never, ever going to get there first, which is why he is trying to bale out of the challenge The other thing is that Drinkys foot rides up over the ball when he miskicks it, it wasn't an attempted tackle at shin height, or even an attempted tackle.

People complaining we are sore losers by talking about that refereeing performance are being a little unrealistic, I feel. We are human beings and City fans,

Having said all that I can't say that we have been particularly hard done by, over the season as a whole, so we rant and moan for a bit, then dust ourselves down, and push on.

Surprised not more discussion on here and in media re Koscielny taking out Kante in the build up to our penalty....Granted he didn't kick him but he made absolutely no attempt to play the ball which was long gone when he threw himself to the ground directly in front of Kante who was running at full speed.....It was a blatant dangerous attempt to take out our player which could have resulted in both being badly hurt...Definite RED for me

That's before we get started on Sanchez waving cards about, Coquelin being a p...k and Giroud's antics on our penalty.

They were desperate. The media going into overdrive with the result but for me the performance said we looked more like potential champions

Have our supporters stopped whining and crying yet?

Sometimes things go against you and others they go for you.

Move on chaps.

Top of the League

If Drinkwater had contacted with Ramsey he would not have done 20 forward rolls. Ramsey rolled over just to get Danny sent off. Apparently no one is allowed to tackle Ramsey because he broke his his leg 5 years ago.

Four of their players in the crowd-nothing done

Koscielny assault on Kante

Coq pushing Mahrez

Lap of honour and releasing pictures of them celebrating in the dressing room.

What an embarrassment of a club, and their fans are the most one-eyed twats that I know of. 

Despite what many are saying, I'm not sure Drinky deserved a red.

If he had made a slightly better connection with the ball, it would have been long gone by the time Ramsey arrived. Ramsey was late, and was never, ever going to get there first, which is why he is trying to bale out of the challenge The other thing is that Drinkys foot rides up over the ball when he miskicks it, it wasn't an attempted tackle at shin height, or even an attempted tackle.

People complaining we are sore losers by talking about that refereeing performance are being a little unrealistic, I feel. We are human beings and City fans,

Having said all that I can't say that we have been particularly hard done by, over the season as a whole, so we rant and moan for a bit, then dust ourselves down, and push on.

I absolutely agree with that, yet Koscielny's tackle should have been a straight red. Annoying how the (largely london-based) media and punditry are so biased in which they regard as the contentious points.

Best not to dwell on it too much though. If we can shrug it aside and push on for another good run then it's still ours to lose. Would love us to win the Prem if only to shove it up the football establishment.

Reminder: Atkinson is regarded as our most elite referee alongside Clattenburg.

Completely lost control of the game for both sides and was clearly influenced by the crowd.

Missed and misjudged a number of decisions of which are criminal for someone of his level.

Oh and also he's representing us at the Euros.

Reminder: Atkinson is regarded as our most elite referee alongside Clattenburg.

Completely lost control of the game for both sides and was clearly influenced by the crowd.

Missed and misjudged a number of decisions of which are criminal for someone of his level.

Oh and also he's representing us at the Euros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bpitiO90c4

He was awful wasn't he

Shockingly weak performance

Home banker

That's before we get started on Sanchez waving cards about, Coquelin being a p...k and Giroud's antics on our penalty.

They were desperate. The media going into overdrive with the result but for me the performance said we looked more like potential champions

completely agree.

Time to stop forget the disappointment now - Its gone. Lets dust our selves down and go again!

Amazed anyone on here is a) blaming simpson - never was that a second yellow. He should have got a warning first. Kante got wiped out and nothing.

The second penalty was 100% a penalty and monreal should have been off.

Het there rob, have you been to Specsavers recently?

Archived