Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Someone tell me this is Joke , a bad joke

probably snapped up by non fans hoping make some serious money had we not already won the league. good chance for a few to get tickets now though

They have been returned to Chelsea to resell to Chelsea fans

:(

Word is tickets were for LCFC staff no longer wanted and rather than cause an uproar were returned to Chelsea this week in hope Chelsea wouldn't re-sell and just net the seats off !!!!

Chelsea have removed the netting and will sell them quickly !

Disasterous from the ticket office manager !

Time for change in that role , we are champions league now , With a league one ticket office !

**Tuesday 10 May UPDATE**

We have had a small number of tickets for our game against Leicester City returned and they will be going back on sale on Thursday. 

Thursday 12 May from 7am until 10.30am ONLINE ONLY: Members with 22 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket per person.

Thursday 12 May from 11am ONLINE ONLY: All remaining members who have not purchased a ticket can purchase one ticket per person.

Friday 13 May ONLINE ONLY: Season ticket holders and members can purchase an extra two tickets (maximum of three in total).

All tickets will be kept for collection on match day.

It depends how you read it. Are they Chelsea fans that have returned their own tickets or is it Leicester? I'd say the first tbh.

Bloody fuming about this, sometimes I do wonder about our great club. This, isn't a handful of tickets but a fair few because Chelsea are selling them over two days? Plus on their website season ticket holders can get three each?

1200 tickets went walkabout for this fixture it didn't make P2 yet we have sent some back?

Bizarre to say the least.

They and other clubs can offer their season tickets back, seems a decent idea to me unless exploited IE Cockney Man U fan only takes in one game

They can't exchange the week of the game ! Only tickets returned week of game is away "netted off" seats

Now you know why People had phone calls asking for tickets to be returned !!! They released them in wrong order I suspect !

What a mess

I'd be highly surprised if this is tickets that we have returned. It will probably home fans who wanted to be there for Terry's last game or to see us win it - none of those will be happening now.

It still doesn't detract from the farcical ticket distribution from our club, but this is probably unrelated.

Returned tickets doesn't necessarily mean returned by us. I read it as Chelsea tickets that have been returned and going "back on sale"

The cut off date for the exchange service on this game was weeks ago !

I read it as leicester tickets returned

It doesn't say returned by Leicester though. Why would we be returning tickets. I might be wrong but I think its more people putting 2+2 together and getting 9.

Archived