Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

went 11/3 Friday and was genuinely pizzed I lost any as I battered the 3 guys that beat me... then then next 10 I won 2 against beast sides and quality players.... god knows how they work out who to pair you up against, managed to string a few more wins together and landed gold 2 with 3 games to spare... if I don't get anything decent from my next round of monthlys I give up as it's such a slog banging through the 40 games at the weekend

6 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Yeah I know but he's a really good passer irl

Having high stats for passing would have him with some of the best in the world, and he isn't that good. Ratings are about correct to be honest.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Having high stats for passing would have him with some of the best in the world, and he isn't that good. Ratings are about correct to be honest.

You've always said the overalls shouldn't matter!! If he's a good passer he should be a good passer!

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You've always said the overalls shouldn't matter!! If he's a good passer he should be a good passer!

Think you've missed the point in the Overall area Finnegan?

On FUT Cards what attributes fit into that area are done on a average so Sprint Speed, Acceleration - PACE = SCORE of ??

Does that make sense?

Packed lloris before, for some reason I seem to just get loads of goalkeepers. Any thoughts on who I shouldnuse out of Cech and Lloris?

The other can just warm the bench as neither seem to be worth many coins.

Happy as I got an 83 rated Kante who can replace my 81 Kante.

Getting in to FUT now; wish I had started earlier - reckon I will do it properly next year from the start.

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Didn't Chelsea have a bid nearing 60m turned down for him in the summer?

He is an absolute machine.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Think you've missed the point in the Overall area Finnegan?

On FUT Cards what attributes fit into that area are done on a average so Sprint Speed, Acceleration - PACE = SCORE of ??

Does that make sense?

What he's saying is that because Koulibaly is a very accomplished passer in real life, he should have good passing stats. He shouldn't not have those stats because it would increase his overall too much.

His passing stats are actually laughably out of touch.

Vsion 34
Crossing 30
Free Kick 28
Short Passing 57
Long Passing 48
Curve 28

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

What he's saying is that because Koulibaly is a very accomplished passer in real life, he should have good passing stats. He shouldn't not have those stats because it would increase his overall too much.

His passing stats are actually laughably out of touch.

Vsion 34
Crossing 30
Free Kick 28
Short Passing 57
Long Passing 48
Curve 28

So what you push his attributes up in passing then he becomes better than some central midfielders across the world? He's probably worthy of around 62-64 passing that's ridiculously good for a central defender. 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

So what you push his attributes up in passing then he becomes better than some central midfielders across the world? He's probably worthy of around 62-64 passing that's ridiculously good for a central defender. 

The argument is that his passing should be accurate.

57 short passing isn't.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

The argument is that his passing should be accurate.

57 short passing isn't.

It's probably right compared to other central defenders I suspect he's already in an elite group? 

Edit: Just looked he's in the top 25 passers for central defenders on the game. Boetang rated highest at 75. Kou should be around a 62-63 Mark 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's probably right compared to other central defenders I suspect he's already in an elite group? 

Edit: Just looked he's in the top 25 passers for central defenders on the game. Boetang rated highest at 75. Kou should be around a 62-63 Mark 

No but you're still not getting it.

I appreciate it's all to do with game balance, but Koulibaly should not have his passing downgraded purely because he's a defender. His passing should be accurate to real life.

Take Ramos for example. One of the best passers in world football, he's given the same passing stat as Luuk De Jong.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

No but you're still not getting it.

I appreciate it's all to do with game balance, but Koulibaly should not have his passing downgraded purely because he's a defender. His passing should be accurate to real life.

Take Ramos for example. One of the best passers in world football, he's given the same passing stat as Luuk De Jong.

But I am getting it, if you see the way fifa and ea operate having someone with ridiculously high passing stats as a defender would be borderline if not better than some central midfielders or attacking players in the game. Whilst they are good passers they aren't as better as them. 

Ramos was in that elite list too, pretty high actually. The original post was 43 passing which I explained. It's that figure due to long passing and short passing then taken from there.

As Pace = Sprint Speed + Acceleration = ??

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

But I am getting it, if you see the way fifa and ea operate having someone with ridiculously high passing stats as a defender would be borderline if not better than some central midfielders or attacking players in the game. Whilst they are good passers they aren't as better as them. 

Ramos was in that elite list too, pretty high actually. The original post was 43 passing which I explained. It's that figure due to long passing and short passing then taken from there.

As Pace = Sprint Speed + Acceleration = ??

But many defenders are better than some central and attacking midfielder when it comes to passing.

Just now, AKCJ said:

But many defenders are better than some central and attacking midfielder when it comes to passing.

All top 25 players in terms of passing, play for teams who have a lot of possesion and play out from the back. Majority of the time they're playing short passes to either other defenders or players who come deep for the ball. So do you think defenders on a whole should be rated that highly? Bar the stand out ones? 

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

All top 25 players in terms of passing, play for teams who have a lot of possesion and play out from the back. Majority of the time they're playing short passes to either other defenders or players who come deep for the ball. So do you think defenders on a whole should be rated that highly? Bar the stand out ones? 

Defenders who should be rated in the 80's for passing?

David Luiz, Boateng, Ramos, Pique, Mascherano, Koscielny, Stones, Vertonghen, Hummels, Silva and Van Djik off the top of my head. There's bound to be more but I've not checked passing accuracy stats.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Defenders who should be rated in the 80's for passing?

David Luiz, Boateng, Ramos, Pique, Mascherano, Koscielny, Stones, Vertonghen, Hummels, Silva and Van Djik off the top of my head. There's bound to be more but I've not checked passing accuracy stats.

80s? Jesus. Wouldn't go that far in terms of passing majority are correct 

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

80s? Jesus. Wouldn't go that far in terms of passing majority are correct 

Obviously things like Freekick accuracy and curve would bring their FUT card stat down but why should these players not have high 80s for short and long passing when they get high 80's/low 90's for passing accuracy?

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Obviously things like Freekick accuracy and curve would bring their FUT card stat down but why should these players not have high 80s for short and low passing when they get high 80's/low 90's for passing accuracy?

There is no passing accuracy in game?

It's Short Passing or Long Passing unless you're referring to real life stats in which I've said previously. Many of the top rated players play in possesion based sides who generally have a lot of time on the ball AND OR play the ball to a modern centre back(central midfielders who are play makers who come deep for the ball). I do agree some should be higher but for me they're generally the ones who are central midfielders who have converted or players who generally come out of defence and can play the splitting passes. I.e Mascherano and John Stones.

Both passing attributes are based on how well they perform under pressure when attempting to make a pass not general pass completion. 

Archived