Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

There is no passing accuracy in game?

It's Short Passing or Long Passing unless you're referring to real life stats in which I've said previously. Many of the top rated players play in possesion based sides who generally have a lot of time on the ball AND OR play the ball to a modern centre back(central midfielders who are play makers who come deep for the ball). I do agree some should be higher but for me they're generally the ones who are central midfielders who have converted or players who generally come out of defence and can play the splitting passes. I.e Mascherano and John Stones.

Both passing attributes are based on how well they perform under pressure when attempting to make a pass not general pass completion. 

Not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing.

Defenders who show that they've got very good passing abilities in real life should have high passing stats. Yes or no?

Because, currently, the don't.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing.

Defenders who show that they've got very good passing abilities in real life should have high passing stats. Yes or no?

Because, currently, the don't.

They should do to an extent yes but currently passing is based on how well a pass is executed under pressure - I believe so anyway. Majority on that list are generally in a possesion based side and would play less risker passes than say a midfielder but then you've got players who do come into the midfield and play a risker pass say. 

I'm agreeing with you and disagreeing. Majority of them stats are right in terms of passing. But the original point was Koulabiy only being a 43 on his fut card which if you take the two passing stays together you get the 43 as the answer.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

I might be wrong, but isn't there an option in the starting screen menu overview? Could be only for creating new or altering existing players, though.

There is an option to do that yes however my idea was more create a legends/current XI side available to download for Leicester fans

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

IF Creation Centre does still exist does anyone want to help me creating a Leicester side? I'll be able to do all the graphics work for badge and sponsor etc.

Don't think it works for 17. It's still up but only can be downloaded on FIFA 15 I think.

I remember making a LCFC 1999-00 team. Looking at it now the ratings are pretty bad lol if anyone has suggestions I might play around. EA might bring it back who knows.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/creation-centre?team_id=200088461

Legends team sounds pretty fun to do. Shame they don't use it any more.

12 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Thank you to the person who suggest SIF Benteke. He is godly

Sold my otw Dembele last night for 300k and went and re bought Sif Benteke motm Walcott and if Reid for 270k lol, go to love the Bundesliga/la liga weekend lg requirements they've totally crashed the prem prices, also picked up de gea for 90k lol... back to Benteke though he's one of the best strikers I've used in FIFA 17 just has it all

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Sold my otw Dembele last night for 300k and went and re bought Sif Benteke motm Walcott and if Reid for 270k lol, go to love the Bundesliga/la liga weekend lg requirements they've totally crashed the prem prices, also picked up de gea for 90k lol... back to Benteke though he's one of the best strikers I've used in FIFA 17 just has it all

There's a very good chance that Dembele will be 87 rated by the weekend. He got a goal and an assist at the weekend and has a chance at an inform and will be upgraded.

You may have lost out on a good 200k there.

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

There's a very good chance that Dembele will be 87 rated by the weekend. He got a goal and an assist at the weekend and has a chance at an inform and will be upgraded.

You may have lost out on a good 200k there.

Ah well it is what it is I bought him for 180k and I'd imagine with the amount of people sitting on him from the otw sbc the market will be flooded with him

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Ah well it is what it is I bought him for 180k and I'd imagine with the amount of people sitting on him from the otw sbc the market will be flooded with him

Not quite. EA have done a tremendous job flooding the market with lower-rated OTW cards - for every 83+ OVR player you got for completing the SBC, there's ten times more players in the 75 to 81 OVR bracket.

I would've personally hung on to the card - Dembélé is a crucial player for Dortmund and the likelihood of him getting a few more IFs is rather high.

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Not quite. EA have done a tremendous job flooding the market with lower-rated OTW cards - for every 83+ OVR player you got for completing the SBC, there's ten times more players in the 75 to 81 OVR bracket.

I would've personally hung on to the card - Dembélé is a crucial player for Dortmund and the likelihood of him getting a few more IFs is rather high.

It is what it is, I noticed the prem players were stupidly low and took the plunge, probably should have hung onto him till after the totw players dropped but hey ho profit is profit and getting 120k more than I paid for him plus getting prem players at stupidly low prices I feel it will probably even itself out lol 

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

It is what it is, I noticed the prem players were stupidly low and took the plunge, probably should have hung onto him till after the totw players dropped but hey ho profit is profit and getting 120k more than I paid for him plus getting prem players at stupidly low prices I feel it will probably even itself out lol 

I've noticed you're continuing to chop and change on an almost daily basis. lol

19 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I've noticed you're continuing to chop and change on an almost daily basis. lol

I've been good recently in all fairness, pre pogba I'd been running the same Bundesliga team for a good while, having an untradeable otw pogba along with potm son/Ali the prem just had to be done lol loving my prem team at the minute it doesn't feel like I've got any week areas which has been my problem with previous leagues/teams so I guess the prem is where I'll be staying, also got a solid Bundesliga team so all is good, I think my chopping and changing days are through... until they drop a calcio A requirement for the weekend league lol 

14 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Right, anyone got any good tips on bundes/la liga players for this weekend? I know renato sanches is supposed to be good?

Renato Sanchez is the best midfielder on the game IMO.

SIF Iborra, SIF N'Zonzi and OTW Dembele have all been superb for me and I think there's a decent chance they'll all be upgraded.

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Renato Sanchez is the best midfielder on the game IMO.

SIF Iborra, SIF N'Zonzi and OTW Dembele have all been superb for me and I think there's a decent chance they'll all be upgraded.

Cheers, I've made a hybrid atm but I'm gonna have to shoehorn sanches in somewhere. Got 50000 coins to spend so I'll see if I can afford any of the others.

39 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Right, anyone got any good tips on bundes/la liga players for this weekend? I know renato sanches is supposed to be good?

From a Bundesliga point of view fif Keita is pretty much the Bundesligas answer to Kante, if Plattenhardt is 1 of the best LBs I've used and takes a beast of a free kick, the normal Coman and Dembele cards are quality, otw Embolo on 7 chem as a st is a beast, if Latza and if Bruma are another couple of gems

Archived