Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

26 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

? haha. I failed to make it too mate. Seemed like my players didn't wanna do anything till we was losing.

There's still enough time tonight to qualify. It's gunna be a long night finished with disappointment. 

14 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

That sounds about right.

Whether I win the tournament and get the TOTS pack and get fvck all or not even win the tournament. Either way I'm going to be disappointed. 

48 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Whether I win the tournament and get the TOTS pack and get fvck all or not even win the tournament. Either way I'm going to be disappointed. 

Just think of the accomplishment if you manage to win it. If not, then you'll not be disappointed alone.

20 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Just think of the accomplishment if you manage to win it. If not, then you'll not be disappointed alone.

Swear it just gets harder to qualify week after week. Months back I would easily qualify first time without fail. But now it's an absolute chore which makes me wanna qualify even more. 

9 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Swear it just gets harder to qualify week after week. Months back I would easily qualify first time without fail. But now it's an absolute chore which makes me wanna qualify even more. 

I started this quite late to be fair, so I've not qualified before. Thougt I was gonna, but I just played awful, or my players just decided to give up. I'm going with the second one. 

9 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

I started this quite late to be fair, so I've not qualified before. Thougt I was gonna, but I just played awful, or my players just decided to give up. I'm going with the second one. 

Keep the faith... 

Well your boy has only gone and done it. Qualified for the weekend league after a weeks graft on the tournament. It's been very emotional lads. Finally that shiny blue pack is mine, opens up to reveal I got a fvcking 87 Pazzini who's going for 20k. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Well your boy has only gone and done it. Qualified for the weekend league after a weeks graft on the tournament. It's been very emotional lads. Finally that shiny blue pack is mine, opens up to reveal I got a fvcking 87 Pazzini who's going for 20k. 

giphy.gif

Now the grind begins lol

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

giphy.gif

At least you managed it, well played sir.

58 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Now the grind begins lol

Fvck the grind. I've basically grinded my way all the way just for that pack and I get fvcking Pazzini. And now I've gotta deal with all the bastard sweatyness of Musa/Mertens/Aubameyang/Son hybrid gay boy sides. Aaaggghhhhhhhhghhhhhhh! 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Fvck the grind. I've basically grinded my way all the way just for that pack and I get fvcking Pazzini. And now I've gotta deal with all the bastard sweatyness of Musa/Mertens/Aubameyang/Son hybrid gay boy sides. Aaaggghhhhhhhhghhhhhhh! 

lollollollol tell me about it every week I say I'm done with it then every Friday I come crawling back for more lol, 22 wins needed this weekend for Elite 3 monthlys giving me no doubt 12 of the worst tots players 

Just now, dbtcity said:

lollollollol tell me about it every week I say I'm done with it then every Friday I come crawling back for more lol, 22 wins needed this weekend for Elite 3 monthlys giving me no doubt 12 of the worst tots players 

22 wins outta 40. Doable chap. 

Played a Div 4 Seasons match last night against a team with IF Son, IF Martial plus other kryptonite players and I was getting spanked 1st half but managed to keep it to 0-1. I ended up winning 4-1, playing on the counter as he was pushing more and more as the game went on. At 3-1, he messaged me saying "sooo lucky bro, you'd be nothing without that team" even though mine is worth about 300k less than his!

So I proceeded to tackle him from kick-off and spank one from 40 yards with my 89 IF Isco...

That's the first time I've ever been messaged on PS. Anyone else had any funny / salty messages from opponents?

15 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Played a Div 4 Seasons match last night against a team with IF Son, IF Martial plus other kryptonite players and I was getting spanked 1st half but managed to keep it to 0-1. I ended up winning 4-1, playing on the counter as he was pushing more and more as the game went on. At 3-1, he messaged me saying "sooo lucky bro, you'd be nothing without that team" even though mine is worth about 300k less than his!

So I proceeded to tackle him from kick-off and spank one from 40 yards with my 89 IF Isco...

That's the first time I've ever been messaged on PS. Anyone else had any funny / salty messages from opponents?

Used to get them all the time till I changed my privacy settings so only friends could msg me, I rarely got them playing divisions but the WL was another beast seemed to get them every other game lol 

32 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

My favourite was way back at the start of 17, my main team was a 5212 Japanese side with Okazaki and Asano up front.

Beat some kid with the usual premier league rubbish 3-1 and got messaged after.

Nice and succinct. Just went:

" u have that jap side?"

"Yes"

"kys" (I had to google it.)

lol

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

My favourite was way back at the start of 17, my main team was a 5212 Japanese side with Okazaki and Asano up front.

Beat some kid with the usual premier league rubbish 3-1 and got messaged after.

Nice and succinct. Just went:

" u have that jap side?"

"Yes"

"kys" (I had to google it.)

lol

wtf is kys?

Archived