Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Seen a review on him on YouTube and the guy said he was broken, pretty much every shot he took regardless of where it was from it flew in, I got his 88 rated card from my monthly rewards and love that

The best bit about him is that I've never seen him outmuscled. He shrugs people off like they're not there and because he's got like 99 sprint speed he gets into top gear and flies up the pitch.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The best bit about him is that I've never seen him outmuscled. He shrugs people off like they're not there and because he's got like 99 sprint speed he gets into top gear and flies up the pitch.

I was hoping to pack balde Diao so I could use him in a role other than super sub but no luck lol, hopefully I get lucky with rewards later so I can afford him

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I was hoping to pack balde Diao so I could use him in a role other than super sub but no luck lol, hopefully I get lucky with rewards later so I can afford him

Played against him yesterday and he's got a similar way of playing. Once he got going there was no way you were gonna stop him.

Just now, deejdeej said:

Has anyone here used 86 if martial? Should have enough coins after WL reward to get him instead of his nif but is it worth it? His nif is so OP. 

I have 85 Balde Keita which is basically the same thing and he's ludicrous.

25 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Has anyone here used 86 if martial? Should have enough coins after WL reward to get him instead of his nif but is it worth it? His nif is so OP. 

Not worth it imo considering I had him on 10 chem as a st I didn't notice any difference over his nif with 7 chem, I'm with finnegan soend a fraction of the cost and get st Keita and use him as a super sub he's quality

Cheers guys might go back to a calcio a team and use Balde and Dybala up top then. Shame they can't hybrid with a PL team as I have alot of untradeable PL players.

Currently 4 wins from 5 in division one so I won't make any changes until after this season. Mostly a div 2/3 player so I'm getting a nosebleed being so high up!

9 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Cheers guys might go back to a calcio a team and use Balde and Dybala up top then. Shame they can't hybrid with a PL team as I have alot of untradeable PL players.

Currently 4 wins from 5 in division one so I won't make any changes until after this season. Mostly a div 2/3 player so I'm getting a nosebleed being so high up!

'Kin hell! Well done sir.

12 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I hand on heart wish I'd not bothered with most the sbcs/potm cards, I'm stuck to the prem, would love to build a calcio A team as most the players look ridiculous, get tots Balde and your good to go, his 85 st was unreal so I can only imagine how op his tots card is

28a6asm.png

Full disclosure, the keeper is bollocks. lol

Even for a silver. Can't cope with long shots at all so if you see some Benelux TOTS sweatfest coming, get ready to foul the shit out of them. 

Some dude hit six 25 yarders by me in one game cos the keeper just flaps.

I should probably put Pepe Reina in but, eh, I like it.

Someone 

Oh and about Koulibaly.

Gaye plays like Kante, gets everywhere, I'm using him to bomb back in the left back slot, steal the ball back.

Looking for a counter, I notice in my peripheral vision that what I assume is BKD is making a good run up the right wing.

Hoof, over it goes, massive cross field lofted through ball. Right in to the path of.....

Koulibaly. lol

Would love to tell you it was a one off and it surprised me but, eh, it'd be lies. This was on balanced mentality btw, not all out attack.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Put Balde Keita in a Senegal team with Gaye, Mane, MOTM Sow and motm Saivet.

Tots Kara and IF Koulibaly at the back.

Honestly the most fun fifa team I've had in ages.

Is that Senegal side you built cheap to build? 

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is that Senegal side you built cheap to build? 

I'm not sure tbh you'd have to build it in futbin and see. I made it with the leftovers from selling Mertens because I wanted to build my fitness team around Balde Keita who had been pushed out of my serie a side by blues.

A couple months ago it'd have been very expensive but I image Koulibaly, Sow, BKD and Gaye have all come down in price.

You could compromise by starting off with the normal NIF versions of Gaye, Koulibaly and Mane because they don't require position changes. That'd make it cheap.

Focus on getting Saivet, Sow and BKD as they're rhe ones you kinda need to be special.

Oh and Kara was discard.

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

When you get home early hoping to get in some game time in and hope to qualify for the weekend league before the Mrs gets home and you find out she's also home early catching up on Jeremy Kyle. 

? haha. I failed to make it too mate. Seemed like my players didn't wanna do anything till we was losing.

got banned

Paypal Just Did a Mass Chargeback on PSN Transactions

According to an internal source, the online payment company Paypal today initiated a mass chargeback on "thousands" of Sony Entertainment Network transactions, for reasons yet-unknown. Because these transactions were charged back it has ended up putting the PSN accounts affected into debt, which triggers the system to auto-ban that account until it's back in the black.

There's an easy way to tell if you're affected: check your email. Those who are should find an email from Paypal about a refund from transactions relating to Playstation.

Understandably, the relevant call centres are rammed with queues of people trying to figure out what's happened. So: if your Playstation account has been banned, this is probably why.

Sony is apparently speaking with Paypal in order to work out what has caused this problem and fix it, we've contacted both for comment, but at the minute this is all the information available.

Archived