Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

yes I think so

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Yes, lasting up until Friday, 6pm (UK time; 1pm Eastern Canada).

Thanks guys.

I'm tempted to splash some cash. Working 15 to 20 extra hours a week right now and I have to get rid of some of this money!

I'll know I'll regret it big time though lol

I won the dkt second time as the first time i got screwed over in the final with a full good prem team all with attribute cards on next time i breezed it to get an 86 player ive never heard of so thought al buy one tots card for 23k and do a tradeable one and got pique wich only goes for 100k ish but least was 92 rated and ive actually heard of him. 

1 hour ago, FUT1234 said:

I won the dkt second time as the first time i got screwed over in the final with a full good prem team all with attribute cards on next time i breezed it to get an 86 player ive never heard of so thought al buy one tots card for 23k and do a tradeable one and got pique wich only goes for 100k ish but least was 92 rated and ive actually heard of him. 

Decent bit of coin profit there.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Turned those into the SBC TOTS tradeable and got Klaassen, who's worth maybe 25K :dry:

Knew I'd regret it lol

Really good player if you can slip him into your team, I stuck a shadow chem on him and played him at cm and he bossed it

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just snapped Tots Gayle and Tots Sinclair up for a combined 76k!!! Absolute madness lol 

I got gayle in an untradeable tots pack and used him and hes awesome. Great super sub his dribbling and finishing is superb. 

12 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Three strikers in midfield is awesome. Never thought it would work but it really does. 

IMG_0007.PNG

You could have Fellaini, Ian Marshall and Boris Johnson in midfield and that team would still be insane.

3 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Won the tots tournament and got Jonas 93 rated. Fairly happy with that he's going for 100k.

Really wanted to try him out but I don't want to sell Pizzi!

Did you have a go before selling him?

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Really wanted to try him out but I don't want to sell Pizzi!

Did you have a go before selling him?

I put him straight on the market unfortunately he's pretty hard to use in a hybrid. Did an untradeable tots sbc after and got Kane! No idea who to drop out of Martial and if Vardy though as they're lethal.

31 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

You could have Fellaini, Ian Marshall and Boris Johnson in midfield and that team would still be insane.

lol  ive put hazard on market and going for tots lukaku. Ive had him before and hes awesome and cheap now compare to when i sold himfor 900k 

To my amazement I actually qualified for the weekend league for the first time.

Opened the tots reward and I got guardado so I traded him alongside tots Gelson Martins and packed tots carrasco who goes  for around 300k.:D

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Just snapped Tots Gayle and Tots Sinclair up for a combined 76k!!! Absolute madness lol 

The TOTS Sinclair card looks delicious. Might invest in him in replacement of Sterling. 

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

The TOTS Sinclair card looks delicious. Might invest in him in replacement of Sterling. 

I'd used his if and thought he was decent but his tots is insane, 1 of the fast players I've used and his dribbling is crazy... only downside is that 2* weak foot

3 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

To my amazement I actually qualified for the weekend league for the first time.

Opened the tots reward and I got guardado so I traded him alongside tots Gelson Martins and packed tots carrasco who goes  for around 300k.:D

Congrats!

56 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Think it's time to give up. Reached the final twice, lost both times. And usually the best I do is the semis. I think I'm just not good enough.

Keep going Grant, you can do it my son. 

Archived