Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Finally, finally, finally qualified for weekend league for the first time. In the end it was a breeze through to the final and came up against a ridiculous  full TOTS team and made him rage quit after 40 minutes after i went 4-0 up. Knew if i left it long enough and kept trying i all the good players would have won it by now and i would stand a chance lol Got 91 rated Giuliano in the pack , really nice looking card but Russian league so wont use . goes for 150k tho so cashing in and re investing .

Also got to say 85 rated canderva as a RF is ridiculous scores me so many goals    

What a load of shit this game is. Smashed it all the way to the final of the tournament. I go two up in the final. Second half comes along and it's as if ea have switched he'd a button and made my players retarded. He scores three in the second. 

**** off. 

Finally managed to win a knockout tournament earlier, played like shit in the first half as it was 2-0 but the person must have have let their younger brother or the person they care for have a go in the second half or something as I won 3-2 in the end, it was really easy.

5 hours ago, Wookie said:

Finally managed to win a knockout tournament earlier, played like shit in the first half as it was 2-0 but the person must have have let their younger brother or the person they care for have a go in the second half or something as I won 3-2 in the end, it was really easy.

lol

Received my TOTS SBC reward last night, an Ultimate Pack with guaranteed untradable TOTS, and this is what I got. On one hand I'm very happy with 3 TOTS in a pack, but on the other hand none of them fit into my Calcio A team or my La Liga / Premier League hybrid. Stuck between using the CM's as subs or trade 2 of them in for a tradeable TOTS.

Screenshot_20170628-075735.png

Just now, AKCJ said:

Got Immobile from my pack and pulled Mo Salah from the untradeable TOTS SBC that I did with the other players from the free pack.

Woo.

Fvck me, stick them in your team at RF and ST and that's absolutely filthy.

Archived