Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Just completed a few final TOTS SBCs before they are no longer active.

Not opening any packs before I get back home, though. I enjoy myself a FUT walkout. Last proper moment of excitement with Ultimate Team 17, anyway. :D

9 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Just completed a few final TOTS SBCs before they are no longer active.

Not opening any packs before I get back home, though. I enjoy myself a FUT walkout. Last proper moment of excitement with Ultimate Team 17, anyway. :D

Please, don't expect a walkout!

The amount of people I see saying they got a beast tots player from an 82+ pack this week has been mad... then there's me that does 4 and gets Nasri twice followed by Consigliere twice!!! I'm done with sbcs lol... well at least till the next load drop 

9/1 said I'd call it a day.... played 3 more games... 9/4 lol I should really listen to myself lol, some of the bs I've had to deal with has been next level shit, my unbeatable totks Schmeichel has somehow decided he's done with even attempting to save shots anymore and just lets everything in, might have to follow every other fvckers and stick butland in

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

9/1 said I'd call it a day.... played 3 more games... 9/4 lol I should really listen to myself lol, some of the bs I've had to deal with has been next level shit, my unbeatable totks Schmeichel has somehow decided he's done with even attempting to save shots anymore and just lets everything in, might have to follow every other fvckers and stick butland in

? I've always wondered why some players are just so OP... Butland is a prime example, stats ain't the best but he's a brick wall. TOTKS Schmeichel is the 88 one yeah? For me, he has one game awesome then 2 games awful.

54 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

? I've always wondered why some players are just so OP... Butland is a prime example, stats ain't the best but he's a brick wall. TOTKS Schmeichel is the 88 one yeah? For me, he has one game awesome then 2 games awful.

I've got about 100 games on him and he's been incredible up until this weekend league, he's just turned into absolute dog mess seemingly overnight lol 

1 hour ago, Grantham Fox said:

I have a theory about this

for me, the more a player is used in game, the better he becomes

if I recall correctly, players such as butland, musa and martial were available as loan players through the catalogue at the start of the year, so they would have been used alot. So the games under their belt would have shot up 

more games = better (somehow lol )

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I've got about 100 games on him and he's been incredible up until this weekend league, he's just turned into absolute dog mess seemingly overnight lol 

Yeah I think awful is a bit of exaggeration on my part. But fact, my opponents keeper makes 10 saves plus compared to my 3/4. Just seems that theirs is a rock and mine is not as good even though on paper his stats are all better.

24 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

I have a theory about this

for me, the more a player is used in game, the better he becomes

if I recall correctly, players such as butland, musa and martial were available as loan players through the catalogue at the start of the year, so they would have been used alot. So the games under their belt would have shot up 

more games = better (somehow lol )

Interesting theory that. Logical. 

Swapped him out for my tried and trusted Courtois, seems the better ifs cards gks get the worse they become lol 

2 hours ago, Grantham Fox said:

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Swapped him out for my tried and trusted Courtois, seems the better ifs cards gks get the worse they become lol 

Standard Courtois? I just can't put my finger on why it feels like this is all. Butland is in my reserves, and after my 88 Schmeichel concedes which I think he shouldn't of, I always say I'll put Butland in but I never do.

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Gone from 9/1 to 10/6.... fvcking hate this game lol 

You'll win the next 5, then lose a couple, it's like a wheel. Your players are world beaters for a few games then can't string together 2 passes for a few lol

2 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Standard Courtois? I just can't put my finger on why it feels like this is all. Butland is in my reserves, and after my 88 Schmeichel concedes which I think he shouldn't of, I always say I'll put Butland in but I never do.

You'll win the next 5, then lose a couple, it's like a wheel. Your players are world beaters for a few games then can't string together 2 passes for a few lol

Yea just the standard version, I've pretty much been through all the "Decent" gks on the game and I always come back to him he's a beast, I've been exactly the same with Kasper this weekend league but after 15 games I'd literally had enough of people shooting through him lol 

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Yea just the standard version, I've pretty much been through all the "Decent" gks on the game and I always come back to him he's a beast, I've been exactly the same with Kasper this weekend league but after 15 games I'd literally had enough of people shooting through him lol 

I might have to give him a go. I've only played against him once or twice iirc.

Archived