Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

31 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Yeah, I went off Fifa for a few months. Started playing again like a month ago, and this is the first time I've really took UT seriously. Quite enjoying it though. Just played a guy who's team was est. May 2017... he had 5 tots players is that possible?! We drew 1-1.

Yep. Probably been spending his pocket money on packs. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

HI HO HI HO IT'S DOWN TO DIVISION TWO I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

giphy.gif

As others have said div 1 is a different kettle of fish, I constantly yo yo between 1 and 2 as the step up is just 2 much for me, I hold div 1 quite a bit but it's not enjoyable having to try hard it every single game

I know it's a bit Boring but if you don't fancy the daily slog of online fut the offline comp for the next 3 days you win a untradeable rare gold players pack,it's only pro difficulty and its repeatable!!! Time to finish my 15 fut champs games then unleash the grind on them in the hope of bagging a tots card lol 

Shame that conventional seasons has almost died out. Starting playing and have been ducking around and yet 18-2-0.

Be good to see them reinvigorate it a bit. Even if that was some way of linking rewards to FUT

27 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

The struggle is real when you get relegated from Division One. I'm literally struggling to stay in Div Two now. Need one win out of two games to stay up. 

How many points etc do you need up there? I've just got to division 4, but I reckon divisions 3-5 is where I'm gonna be.

What does matchmaking get based on? Solely same division? I heard it was a 1 division leniency.

37 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

How many points etc do you need up there? I've just got to division 4, but I reckon divisions 3-5 is where I'm gonna be.

What does matchmaking get based on? Solely same division? I heard it was a 1 division leniency.

Think it's 12 points just to stay in the division. It's as if my team have an hangover from being relegated from 1. I managed to survive though by playing like an absolute arse hole in keeping the ball and playing possession football. Beat this lad 2-0, he then added me as a friend and messaged me to say good game lol

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I know it's a bit Boring but if you don't fancy the daily slog of online fut the offline comp for the next 3 days you win a untradeable rare gold players pack,it's only pro difficulty and its repeatable!!! Time to finish my 15 fut champs games then unleash the grind on them in the hope of bagging a tots card lol 

You can only win the pack once, you get 2'000 coins for winning the tournament for a second time.

So I've been banned off Xbox for telling someone they were a cvnt for killing me on GTA when I was trying to do hiests etc with friends. Going on Xbox chat in a moment to see how long it's for.. hope it's not s long one or else I've lost my FUT and my record lol

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Think it's 12 points just to stay in the division. It's as if my team have an hangover from being relegated from 1. I managed to survive though by playing like an absolute arse hole in keeping the ball and playing possession football. Beat this lad 2-0, he then added me as a friend and messaged me to say good game lol

Can't beat being humble.

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

So I've been banned off Xbox for telling someone they were a cvnt for killing me on GTA when I was trying to do hiests etc with friends. Going on Xbox chat in a moment to see how long it's for.. hope it's not s long one or else I've lost my FUT and my record lol

?

Just now, spacemunky said:

The 2000 coins would be better than the players I got for winning it.

I got absolute dross, too. And they're all untradable! lol

That's what you get for beating Bayern on penalties in the final.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

You can only win the pack once, you get 2'000 coins for winning the tournament for a second time.

After I won it once it still said rare players pack as a reward, I've not tried it twice yet but usually when you win it the reward disappears and all you're left with is the coin reward 

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Finally got my first ever walk out after doing the TOTS SBC. Did the untradeable one twice then used those players on the tradeable SBC.

Got Neuer. Only 300k though :dry:

I'd think that prices for TOTS cards should go up once the trading deadline (this Friday, 6pm) has passed - because after that point, you can no longer pack any or trade in any untradeable TOTS cards.

12 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

I got Leo Matos

So close to Leo Messi! 

If you buy one of those Ultimate packs(125K I think) and you get a blue, is it automatically one of the Ultimate team of the season cards right now? And if so, how long does that go for? 

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

So close to Leo Messi! 

If you buy one of those Ultimate packs(125K I think) and you get a blue, is it automatically one of the Ultimate team of the season cards right now? And if so, how long does that go for? 

yes I think so

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

So close to Leo Messi! 

Yes, lasting up until Friday, 6pm (UK time; 1pm Eastern Canada).

Archived