Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

Looking for 2 tickets for Middlesbrough for me and my lad (he is only 7 so need to sit next to him). I'm a silver member, but snoozed on ticket sale day and only singles are available now.

PM on the off chance anyone has two going together, or a single with one still available on the site.

Thanks

2 hours ago, berniethebolt said:

Looking for 2 tickets for Middlesbrough for me and my lad (he is only 7 so need to sit next to him). I'm a silver member, but snoozed on ticket sale day and only singles are available now.

PM on the off chance anyone has two going together, or a single with one still available on the site.

Thanks

Have you phoned the club about sitting in the Family Stand? Normally loads available there even when online there are only singles (they don't sell Family Stand onkine).

23 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Have you phoned the club about sitting in the Family Stand? Normally loads available there even when online there are only singles (they don't sell Family Stand onkine).

Thanks for the info, I've just called the club on the back of this and it looks like singles are all that are available, even in the family stand.

If nothing pops up then I'll try a bit closer to the game in case a few get returned.

Thanks again

22 minutes ago, berniethebolt said:

Thanks for the info, I've just called the club on the back of this and it looks like singles are all that are available, even in the family stand.

If nothing pops up then I'll try a bit closer to the game in case a few get returned.

Thanks again

Shame, I thought there would be more available. Wait til around a week before as for most games, tickets pop up shorthand (for example, football clubs/grassroots giving reserved tickets back). Happened for Palace Monday before the game.

Surprised the Middlesbrough game is that popular

40 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

need 2 tickets for Middlesbrough at home. 1 adult and 1 under 10 but will pay for 2 adults if required. Not for me for a mate.

'For a mate' come on it's not like the Levein years. It's not embarrassing to be a Leicester fan these days. 

16 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

'For a mate' come on it's not like the Levein years. It's not embarrassing to be a Leicester fan these days. 

haha - I'm a ST holder and been going since 81..................honest.

as an aside I took a couple of years off during the Levein as I started a business and had my first kid. 

Archived