Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

Will anyone have 2 away tickets for Chelsea due to not being able to make it or other reasons. Would really love to take my Dad to an away game like we used to back in championship days it frankly do not have enough priority as points system brought in after etc... Help and offers would be really appreciated, money waiting. Please contact : [email protected] if you can help 

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Absolutely fvcked it and missed the Palace home purchase period... Any spares available or any City Fox members who can't go please send me a pm!

I'm sure you can buy tickets when they hit City Fox sales, thought all members can buy then.

Unless of course the game is sold out? Has vanished from LCFCdirect. That would be surprising though.

Guest glasgowfox

I know  it's really early guys  but looking  for  2 tickets for West ham at home on 30th December. .I have 1 ticket in exchange if it helps. ..me and  the wife down for new year from Glasgow, I have a season ticket but hoping to take the mrs,,,,thanks in anticipation 

If anyone ever has an adult and a child's ticket going please keep me in mind. I am a silver member so have no trouble getting a ticket for myself but it's not so easy getting one for my lad! 

Archived