Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guy

Silver Foxes Membership - will it be justified??

29 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

Yes lol 

i bought a silver membership yesterday too, had email confirmation too but haven't had anything about a membership number? Unless there's somewhere online that shows this that I'm missing? 

It's your client number you have to use to get on LCFC direct, if you use it that is. if you have forgotten it use the forgotten password feature and it will send you you client ref through e-mail ;) 

2 minutes ago, Isle of Wight Fox 86 said:

I bought mine yesterday evening, I have tried purchasing a ticket for next week, but it wont let me as it says it can't find my membership number....

If you did it in the evening there will have been no one at the club to pass updated info onto see tickets. Would be my guess I'd try after lunch today. Mine took about 6 hours yesterday.  Purchased at 9.30 and got tickets after 3.30

3 hours ago, EGBFitness said:

Yes lol 

i bought a silver membership yesterday too, had email confirmation too but haven't had anything about a membership number? Unless there's somewhere online that shows this that I'm missing? 

You should be able to find your number on either the receipt (email if you bought online - it is under customer name in box in my receipt) or by logging in to lcfc direct and clicking on your account. Your membership number is your client reference number, a 5 or 6 digit number.

I've bought one and been so busy trying to sort Wembley tickets I haven't really had time to look into its pros and cons etc. Saw someone mention something about lcfc holding back 500 tickets per game for gold and silver members etc can anyone give me some insight into how they actually work other than the obvious 'well you can buy tickets after ST's and golds' cheers!

5 hours ago, darko2k7 said:

It's your client number you have to use to get on LCFC direct, if you use it that is. if you have forgotten it use the forgotten password feature and it will send you you client ref through e-mail ;) 

2 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

You should be able to find your number on either the receipt (email if you bought online - it is under customer name in box in my receipt) or by logging in to lcfc direct and clicking on your account. Your membership number is your client reference number, a 5 or 6 digit number.

Ok cool, thanks guys. 

I I will check it all out and give them a call so can hopefully get some tickets

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

I've bought one and been so busy trying to sort Wembley tickets I haven't really had time to look into its pros and cons etc. Saw someone mention something about lcfc holding back 500 tickets per game for gold and silver members etc can anyone give me some insight into how they actually work other than the obvious 'well you can buy tickets after ST's and golds' cheers!

you might want to give this a read 

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/exclusive-renewal-period-for-201617-gold-fox-memberships-3182186.aspx

Got my Wembley tickets.... Buzzing! Thanks for everyone's help with membership numbers. Taking my 4 year old son to his first Leicester game so can't wait! 

Does anyone know when general sale tickets will be available? 

Mrs wants to go aswell but she hasn't/doesn't want a membership - I've got to hope can get tickets nearby when they become available :revenge:

41 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

Got my Wembley tickets.... Buzzing! Thanks for everyone's help with membership numbers. Taking my 4 year old son to his first Leicester game so can't wait! 

Does anyone know when general sale tickets will be available? 

Mrs wants to go aswell but she hasn't/doesn't want a membership - I've got to hope can get tickets nearby when they become available :revenge:

Rumours are it won't go to general sale furthest it will go is booking history 

As to the original question, just got my Wembley tickets , joined myself and my son yesterday, so total cost for membership and Wembley tickets for myself and my teenager is £135 , that for me already makes the silver membership worth it .

It now also means I have a slim chance of getting tickets throughout the year rather than having to beg off FT or friends etc especially difficult now that I no longer live in the area.

Can't wait for Wembley now !!!

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Rumours are it won't go to general sale furthest it will go is booking history 

Ah no seriously? Does seem strange that the games only a week ago and no word from club yet. 

I I might go down to ticket office/shop and see if they can do anything :o

4 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

Ah no seriously? Does seem strange that the games only a week ago and no word from club yet. 

I I might go down to ticket office/shop and see if they can do anything :o

All you need to do is get membership for £20 problem solved 

On 30 July 2016 at 07:48, EGBFitness said:

Yes lol 

Every member, whether gold, silver or basic is issues with a membership number. Look on the receipt they emailed you as it has it on there.

10 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Membership packages won't be sent out until  October 31st the earliest 

not surprised. Took ages the last time. Then a couple of piss poor email newsletters with out of date news included. But it got me and my dad to Wembley so if nothing else that'll do for us!

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 21:09, Fox96 said:

Pretty sure there is a certain amount of tickets reserved for the each level of membership, so if you're ready to get them sharpish when they go on sale for Silver you should be alright for most PL Games. Not sure about Champions League though.

I was Silver last year, and got to quite a lot of home games with it, but decided to upgrade to Gold.

Yes, you're probably better off safe than sorry with Champions League in the equation. That is where your upgrade will probably benefit you the most.

Just our of interest, can anybody offer some insight based on their experience of the memberships.

It looks like all the golds have gone and I'm thinking of getting a membership (silver) for both me and my 7 year old son so we can go in the weeks the games do not clash with his weekend football.

Is there usually plenty of options to sit together or is it a random seat here and there by the time the tickets release to Silver?

Also, if I am reading the "perks" correct, it looks like Silver get priority over season ticket holders for league games.

Cheers

2 hours ago, berniethebolt said:

Just our of interest, can anybody offer some insight based on their experience of the memberships.

It looks like all the golds have gone and I'm thinking of getting a membership (silver) for both me and my 7 year old son so we can go in the weeks the games do not clash with his weekend football.

Is there usually plenty of options to sit together or is it a random seat here and there by the time the tickets release to Silver?

Also, if I am reading the "perks" correct, it looks like Silver get priority over season ticket holders for league games.

Cheers

Correct season tick holders obviously have their Home seat guaranteed  for the season , but yes members get to buy the home seats not taken by STH's  before a STH is allowed to buy extra tickets , so really there is not much of a priority 

get your membership bought and then your on the road to being a STH , 

once we calm down on the pitch and demand dies off (by November) silver membership will guarantee you a ticket for virtually any game you want 

20 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Correct season tick holders obviously have their Home seat guaranteed  for the season , but yes members get to buy the home seats not taken by STH's  before a STH is allowed to buy extra tickets , so really there is not much of a priority

get your membership bought and then your on the road to being a STH ,

once we calm down on the pitch and demand dies off (by November) silver membership will guarantee you a ticket for virtually any game you want

Cheers for the info and for confirming that priority is given, I'll look to get those purchased then and pick up and show off my Leicester City wallet!!

Archived