Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester United (A) Sat 24th September 12:30pm Kick off

Taking my Man U supporting dad to this on his birthday. Tickets just arranged through my company in the home end behind the dugouts. I've never actually been to old Trafford ever hence it's a great day for the both of us. Problem is he can hardly walk, anyone know of a cab firm who could take us to right to the ground after parking somewhere decent?

21 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Taking my Man U supporting dad to this on his birthday. Tickets just arranged through my company in the home end behind the dugouts. I've never actually been to old Trafford ever hence it's a great day for the both of us. Problem is he can hardly walk, anyone know of a cab firm who could take us to right to the ground after parking somewhere decent?

Uber..

On 17 September 2016 at 21:00, Great Boos Up said:

Park at the ground , lots of Peking near OT but you will have a wait in car to get out 

sent you a message with details 

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 21:00, Great Boos Up said:

Is it a corporate do (meal free drinks etc)? If so will start early and would be worth getting a taxi..otherwise will be stuck in traffic for ages getting to ground.

As well as uber there is olympic taxi's 01618606006 in Chorlton 2 miles from OT and decent area to park

12 minutes ago, the_tank said:

Is it a corporate do (meal free drinks etc)? If so will start early and would be worth getting a taxi..otherwise will be stuck in traffic for ages getting to ground.

As well as uber there is olympic taxi's 01618606006 in Chorlton 2 miles from OT and decent area to park

How does he get a taxi back to chorlton after the game , the traffic issues apply for taxi's as well 

worse because the meter will be running 

if he parks on Warwick rd  or near cricket ground it shouldn't be to bad getting away after the game 

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

How does he get a taxi back to chorlton after the game , the traffic issues apply for taxi's as well 

if he parks on Warwick rd  or near cricket ground it shouldn't be to bad getting away after the game 

I'll leave the match early.................NOT lol

25 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Fill your boots on prawn sandwiches and booze after the match too

Hi All,

If anyone has a ticket and cannot make it i'll take it off your hands. My brother and nephew are going and would love to go and watch the game in the Leicester end... i'd probably go as far as maybe i'll have to sit in the other end to watch our faithful

Thanks

Raj

Interesting observation , these man united tickets took a while to sell suggesting they fell into the hands of people that wanted them as opposed to points collectors 

they took a while because finances were stretched for many of us with so many other expensive CL tickets to be paid for 

My observation is because they fell to people who will actually use them (and not aquired them for Point reasons ) there have been very few ending up being offered on here 

Archived