Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Manchester United (A) Sat 24th September 12:30pm Kick off

10 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Any advice on where to park for this.

Will be taking two ladies along who are not attending the game but fancy a day in Manchester.

I live in Chorlton <2 miles from OT and i walk in. Lots of car parks £5-10 but you are just stuck in a jam after the match.

Best bet is park at nr oswald road m21 9gw there is a gitty onto warwick rd..1 mile walk to OT past the tram and cricket ground.

Ladies can get tram or bus from Chorlton into City Centre or to Didsbury

10 hours ago, Illusion35 said:

Was in the queue from before 9am but sold out when I finally got into the page. Couldn't call as well because was at work but suppose the phone queues were the same. Really thought I had a chance this time! 

I was in the exact same position, but I hit refresh as a last roll of the dice before accepting defeat and a ticket then appeared. Try the same next time :thumbup:

I still have a ticket for man u away i am at burnley home tomoz if anyone wants pm me mobile num  and i will call them

and arrange to meet i will be in leicester from about 11 a number of people have messaged me but have had no reply when i have pm them

cheers

Archived