Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

George Michael - Dead

On 26/12/2016 at 07:18, GaelicFox said:

Why thank you sir 

My "total shite" has now been Topped by some bloke opening a thread about the death of a man that has been irrelevant in life for about  25 years 

the world has lost all perspective 

Some bloke who posts utter drivel on a football forum claiming an artist who sold over 100million records is irrelevant, and then claims that he wasn't someone like Leonard Cohen, a man who hasn't been relevant since the 70s, some wonderful irony there lol

On 26/12/2016 at 07:43, Costock_Fox said:

Fair play, I did say above I wasn't slating you as he could well have it was just a bit surprising to read one of the first posts in the thread suggested that.

Well aware men who sleep with woman can get AIDS but as my post said it's pretty obvious where that comment would lead this thread.

As for calling me an idiot, I didn't get personal with you on here and again did mention I wasn't slating you but it made me smile that you could have mentioned 1000s of diseases but you chose to speculate at that.

I will probably get a barrage of abuse if he did actually die of that but my point still stands, let's not post pure speculation about someone's death within minutes of it being confirmed that could lead to stereotypes, I have a friend who is HIV positive and he has done a fair bit to educate people so it is something I know a bit about.

Finally, I did find it quite ironic that I turned the TV on during our conversation and Dallas Buyers Club was on, If anyone on here hasn't watched it you should.

Don't worry about it mate . It's M.P.H  he's got form for being obnoxious.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, syston_fox said:

Not necessarily. I've been diagnosed as having a "fatty liver" and am average weight for my height, never touched drugs and don't drink alcohol.

Christ, I'm sorry to hear that buddy.

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Christ, I'm sorry to hear that buddy.

Sorry that I don't drink alcohol or that I don't do drugs?

It's not a major issue at the moment I don't think. Just had to make a few changes to the diet etc and stop it getting any worse and then the liver starts to repair itself a bit. It won't be the fatty liver that killed George Michael but more the heart condition.

1 minute ago, syston_fox said:

Sorry that I don't drink alcohol or that I don't do drugs?

It's not a major issue at the moment I don't think. Just had to make a few changes to the diet etc and stop it getting any worse and then the liver starts to repair itself a bit. It won't be the fatty liver that killed George Michael but more the heart condition.

Ha! No the liver!

I have to go for an AAA scan on Thursday. It is something that is offered to over 65's. It is when an artery leading to the heart is enlarged. Most people are OK and it is only men that have the scan as it is rare condition for women. Not bothered about it and if its clear they don't ask you to come back again. If its medium its 3 months and if its big you have an op.

My only question is if you are under 65 you are not entitled it and if clear the first time you are deemed OK. Can it not occur anytime and not just at 65? It is not noticeable so surely you can get it at 63 or or 67?

What they do is put jelly stuff on, scan and you get the results there but it doesnt detect any other problems.

Archived