Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Has score less the Slim and has the same amount of assists 3, hardly ripping it up! 

Agree he's not ripping it up but at this stage I'll take any player with an ounce of creativity just to get away from this lump it and hope mentality. We haven't strung three passes together in the last three months. We ain't buying world beaters, that's pretty obvious, but we need something. 

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Agree he's not ripping it up but at this stage I'll take any player with an ounce of creativity just to get away from this lump it and hope mentality. We haven't strung three passes together in the last three months. We ain't buying world beaters, that's pretty obvious, but we need something. 

Doesn't matter how creative he is, if we don't change our style of play.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Doesn't matter how creative he is, if we don't change our style of play.

That's my point, we can't change the style of play at the minute because we don't have the players to do it. Other than Mahrez, who actually looks composed on the balls and knows how to pick a pass? Nobody. Hence the need for someone offering a bit of composure and creativity so that we can start to change the way we play. 

12 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

This is far too late in the day to get this over the line now, surely.

I don't think it will be a season changer if he did sign, but I just want to see a fresh face or 2 in the team!

Last day of transfer window, wouldn't be surprised if Rudkin clocks out at 5pm like any other day of the week. Probably sitting on the bus somewhere doing his best Ed Milliband impression.

Archived