Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

StanSP you have permission to make a big song and dance about having an ITK source and that you are leaving FoxesTalk because of the abuse you received for informing us about transfer news now.

It's what the cool kids do now you see?

3 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

StanSP you have permission to make a big song and dance about having an ITK source and that you are leaving FoxesTalk because of the abuse you received for informing us about transfer news now.

It's what the cool kids do now you see?

lol what is this?

4 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

middlesbrough signing announced at 6 minutes to on sky deadline day tracker, forms can be filled in for an extension, so if we were waiting for this?... then Ulloa to Sunderland?.....

just enough hope to stay up for another 2 hours ;o)

Go to bed... it ain't happening

Can't see this signing being too missed if perfectly honest but only LCFC can successful fail in 2 consecutive windows - transfer targets publicly announcing they want to leave their clubs and we still can't get a deal done. 

I do worry about our transfer negotiating skills, were clearly talking to these players before to get their interest

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

in attacking areas yep. Defence is dross though. Certainly wouldn't be happy with dogarse Ramirez with his all conquering goal and assist record with free-scoring Boro.

Happy in attacking areas?

we haven't scored a league goal in 2017 !

Just now, st albans fox said:

Sometimes I wonder what our fans are watching

we haven't been good in attacking areas all season when teams have turned up 

a couple of gimmes at home and Man City 

People on here are ridiculous. When we were linked with Keane people on here were not happy saying "we need to aim higher". 

It's not the goals or assists he would've provided, it would've been a calmer influence on the ball and some finesse/class in the final third ffs. Rewatch the Burnley game, their goal was coming for at least 15-25 mins. The ball was getting cleared up to Shinji and Vardy, in the air and on the ground and it was bouncing straight back. I don't expect them two to win m(any) headers but on the floor they have to get hold of it. There was one particular instance when Shinji dawdled for far too long and played a terrible square pass and just gave Burnley the ball back and more momentum. Someone like Ramirez would've picked a pass and taken a better touch you would like to think.

On 2/1/2017 at 09:16, Sharpe's Fox said:

in attacking areas yep. Defence is dross though. Certainly wouldn't be happy with dogarse Ramirez with his all conquering goal and assist record with free-scoring Boro.

Blimey...

On 31/01/2017 at 22:53, EastAnglianFox said:

I wonder what the stumbling block was!? 

He wanted to come, by all accounts he had a buy out clause and surely wages were not an issue!?

There is no buyout clause in his contract otherwise I think it would have happened.

The stumbling block is that we have had a bloody awful transfer window. All our targets went elsewhere. The manager was visibly frustrated by it.

There was a rumour that the club hierarchy told the physios to tell Karanka that Ramirez was injured for the West Brom game even though he was back in training, with the club potentially still looking to sell him and wanting him available to run down to Leicester for a medical. Not sure how true that was though.

Aitor basically made that impossible by saying he was '100% still going to be here' after the window closed in his presser. The fans would have known the club looked to sell him behind the manager's back and there would have been an outrage.

I imagine this is something that will be revisited in the summer. He has to get his head down now and help keep us in this division first.

I don't think Leicester have anything to worry about with regards to relegation. Swansea and Hull have hit a bit of form but I can only see us and Palace potentially being dragged into the relegation zone at their expense. We are now clutching at straws in terms of creativity. We have a flop in Fischer, a lad who doesn't want to play for us in Ramirez and somewhat of a headless chicken with Traore.

8 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

There is no buyout clause in his contract otherwise I think it would have happened.

The stumbling block is that we have had a bloody awful transfer window. All our targets went elsewhere. The manager was visibly frustrated by it.

There was a rumour that the club hierarchy told the physios to tell Karanka that Ramirez was injured for the West Brom game even though he was back in training, with the club potentially still looking to sell him and wanting him available to run down to Leicester for a medical. Not sure how true that was though.

Aitor basically made that impossible by saying he was '100% still going to be here' after the window closed in his presser. The fans would have known the club looked to sell him behind the manager's back and there would have been an outrage.

I imagine this is something that will be revisited in the summer. He has to get his head down now and help keep us in this division first.

I don't think Leicester have anything to worry about with regards to relegation. Swansea and Hull have hit a bit of form but I can only see us and Palace potentially being dragged into the relegation zone at their expense. We are now clutching at straws in terms of creativity. We have a flop in Fischer, a lad who doesn't want to play for us in Ramirez and somewhat of a headless chicken with Traore.

At least you have creativity. We don't. Stop Mahrez and you've stopped Leicester. No one is stepping up.

Archived