Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Okazaki

4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Guy is class. Attitude appears spot on. Real asset to the team. Hope he stays for a while longer. 

I can't believe that some foxes fans are having a go at shinji you all must be blind, look at the work shinji puts in he is a game changer and most underrated player, Shinji is quality, some threads are negative and this is one of them

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I can't believe that some foxes fans are having a go at shinji you all must be blind, look at the work shinji puts in he is a game changer and most underrated player, Shinji is quality, some threads are negative and this is one of them

He's the exact reason i'll never warm to players like Slimani

Shinj is the polar opposite and fits the bill with Leicester players over the years like Hume and Dickov.

Those are the players we as fans respect, even if they fall over or fluff a shot, because at least they're actually TRYING to earn their money, rather than counting down the minutes, waiting for something to land at their feet. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

He's the exact reason i'll never warm to players like Slimani

Shinj is the polar opposite and fits the bill with Leicester players over the years like Hume and Dickov.

Those are the players we as fans respect, even if they fall over or fluff a shot, because at least they're actually TRYING to earn their money, rather than counting down the minutes, waiting for something to land at their feet. 

Not all fans respect players, why are some fans so negative about our players, we are leicester city and everyone should be behind the team not criticising them, some comments are unbelievable imo

• Like 2

He's usually very good in this role, with his desire and strength, and can't think of too many players in the league that are regularly better than him.

Perhaps the club should scour the Japanese market and see if they could find someone else that is similar to him that could potentially fit in well here?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

He's like a shorter Japanese version of Dirk Kuyt, at least for us. How many times have seen him winning balls high up the pitch, tackles which help to create good quality chances.

I think he has been a massive success here at Leicester, despite his critics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

He's like a shorter Japanese version of Dirk Kuyt, at least for us. How many times have seen him winning balls high up the pitch, tackles which help to create good quality chances.

I think he has been a massive success here at Leicester, despite his critics.

And for such a bargain price looking back at it.