Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Okazaki

4 hours ago, peterborofox said:

He's actually shite. Does his best to miss chances. 

Couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun 

Another one who should be let go along with Musa Mendy King and a few others 

Really ? he would honestly do that ?? Tripe. 

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Used to love him but I'm done with him now, that Miss was unforgivable.

I also think he's waste of shirt at the moment but you can't slate him because of that alone. We should have buried a goal way before and Vardy should have come in way before. It's a collective shamble cooked up by the italian in chief.

He's got 27 goals in 60 odd games in the Bundesliga with a small club like Mainz. I'm amazed how he got that record considering how bad he is. Did he transform into a donkey as soon as he crossed over to these shores?

Edited by Koke

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

He's got 27 goals in 60 odd games in the Bundesliga with a small club like Mainz. I'm amazed how he got that record considering how bad he is. Did he transform into a donkey as soon as he crossed over to these shores?

We play a bit more open and it's not as physical as in the Premier League. He was also younger.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Dog shit since November. Will be gone in the summer.

If we go down I could see us getting rid of all our strikers. Ulloa might stay if he starts liking the club again. 

But yeah Shinji started the season well. Absolutely shite now though. Wouldn't have him on the bench.

Edited by lgfualol

I was a big fan of his since start of season, he has been terrible since November time, but who hasn't? 

every single player is lacking in confidence big time, his missed cost me £300, I put £120 on a 6/4 I thought it was great odds, bookies never wrong, even we have Messi upfront we going to struggle, our team has zero creativity, once we get to last 3rd no one knows what to do....still can't wait till Seville thought 

I defended him last season, but he cant blame the  poor form of others, he himself has been the one who

failed to put the clean balls through, he is the one who has lost the ball so many times when we were

on the attack, or kept falling down when we needed pressure to be asserted.

Hes failed on the link up play.

He shouldnt of been playing today, or see any of the next games has first choice.

like today, it has been movements around him, where we have lost out..

He is the shadow of what he gave to Mainz, and its truely pathetic how often he spends

time on his arse.He nor the coaches have done anything about it..

Watching the highlights again we had a lot more movement and created far more chances than the regular first team and should have won comfortably. Ranieri's attitude is disappointing. He was the man responsible for maintaining our momentum after the sending off but offered nothing.

Our failing today was not in a failure to create chances but not taking them. That's nothing to do with physical fight but ruthlessness and Shinji emphasised it by failing to capitalise on several chances, the last being the football equivalent of criminal. Just hit the ball into the empty space man. But he doesn't. We know he doesn't. He never really has and still we pick the bloke.

Ranieri just stays in denial and never seems capable of grasping the reasons for our problems. Even Vardy looked happier in his cameo than I've seen him for a long time and would surely have made more of the movement and ground passing we produced had he been given more time. England centre-forward against a Division One outfit and he uses him for a few minutes.

For me Ranieri blames everyone else but himself. That wasn't a game where we produced nothing but a game where we didn't have the belief to take our chances and that's the boss's fault as much as the individual players because a good boss makes his team feel invincible and damned certain they'll score.

The bloke is so negative, talking about being the underdog. I really wish I could have given our team talk. We'd have won by three or four clear goals and broken their gallant hearts. No kidding. 

Millwall won because they wanted it. We billed ourselves as underdogs, our team of so-called  reserves  reflected our attitude to winning and that whole approach stank of excusing ourselves from the off. Instead we should have taken the field bouyed up with belief in ourselves and the steely-eyed determination to get the ball, move the ball, attack the box and destroy them ...,not with one goal but one after another.

We had the players, we had the movement, we had the skill but we didn't have the manager. He was an apology for all we want to be and I don't want our teams to be an apology for anything or anyone.

They should have gone out there relishing not just the prospect of winning but scoring goals as if it's the only thing they feed on and sending the perfect statement to any prospective quarter-final opponents. But no. Millwall was the next game but our once focused club was already strolling round Seville. And with that attitude it was no surprise we didn't score at all, and haven't scored so many times.   

Shinji's not really hopeless - he's just not ruthless. He could be and should be ruthless but he isn't because like so many other people at Leicester we haven't improved him.

Harsh? Well tell me this. Who else has improved for being here? Not Vardy or Ulloa. Not Mahrez or Musa. Not Huth or Morgan. Was Chilwell any better than when he cost us a goal against Spurs? Or Gray than the day he scored against Manchester United? I ask again? Who's improved?                       

• Like 1

Still remember that lovely finish at Everton away and of course the bicycle kick against Newcastle last season. 

Sadly for a striker he's completely missing that 'striker's instinct'. 

Shinjis striker's instinct is extinct.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maddog said:

Just seen the miss on the highlights...

One of the worst I've ever seen from a Leicester player really. Just how has he not simply lashed it in.

He tried to lob the keeper FFS!! 

The token Far East player though I suppose. 

The way he trips over blades of grass really annoys me, I appreciate that because of his size it probably feels like running through a cornfield to the rest of us but we don't masquerade as a top level footballer!

10 minutes ago, crsleicester said:

He tried to lob the keeper FFS!! 

The token Far East player though I suppose. 

The way he trips over blades of grass really annoys me, I appreciate that because of his size it probably feels like running through a cornfield to the rest of us but we don't masquerade as a top level footballer!

Was it even a serious attempt to score? What with Slimani's recent miss from another sitter, I do start to wonder. I've missed easyish chances as a player but never anything as easy as those. I've always thought he was the "token" player you mention but that his industrious attitude just about made him worth it because I thought he might improve. He hasn't. Not in any sense.  Not that he's alone in that.    

9 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Was it even a serious attempt to score? What with Slimani's recent miss from another sitter, I do start to wonder. I've missed easyish chances as a player but never anything as easy as those. I've always thought he was the "token" player you mention but that his industrious attitude just about made him worth it because I thought he might improve. He hasn't. Not in any sense.  Not that he's alone in that.    

Yes, as a back up for ten minutes, his energy could be accepted. As it is, he is being used as someone who is perceived by someone as an instinctive goal scorer. 

He isn't one and we don't have one, which as Champions of English football, is bordering on criminal. 

Our lack of goals this year confirms as such.

16 hours ago, BlueSi13 said:

I always thought he looked dog shit in a team that won the Premier League by 10 points.  Cut our losses and get him on the transfer list.

Complete bullshit. He was integral to the team that won last year. Granted, he along with a few other players hasn't been any good this season but that doesn't take anything away from his achievements last season.

Remember that goal he scored against Newcastle? Was that "dog shit"?

2 minutes ago, crsleicester said:

Yes, as a back up for ten minutes, his energy could be accepted. As it is, he is being used as someone who is perceived by someone as an instinctive goal scorer. 

He isn't one and we don't have one, which as Champions of English football, is bordering on criminal. 

Our lack of goals this year confirms as such.

I first wrote that he wasn't a natural striker just weeks after first seeing him. The amount of defending he got on here was dramatic.      

1 minute ago, Thracian said:

I first wrote that he wasn't a natural striker just weeks after first seeing him. The amount of defending he got on here was dramatic.      

I remember the same sort of drama when under a previous name of course, I happened to suggest Kramaric wasn't going to be all that in this country.