Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Thank you, Claudio.

I have waited 58 years to see my team reach the pinnacle of English football,I do not have the words to thank Claudio Ranieri enough for what he has helped this team achieve ,so I will keep it simple THANK YOU from the very bottom of my HEART.

@Union FS Could you look into the possibility of a simple 'GRAZIE RANIERI' tifo for a game in the near future?

The club would obviously have to give permission but the owners clearly still have a lot of respect for Ranieri so it's worth asking the question at least. 

The only problem I can forsee is that the new manager, who will surely be in place by the time this is organised, might view it as a bit disruptive. 

I will miss him he did a great job initially, he has been on borrowed time for a while now. Thanks for the great memories you are a true gentleman, but we need a new man in charge. 

He has achieved his managerial goal to win a title, and gone way beyond my wildest dreams winning a title with us. Good luck and thanks for achieving that unbelievable title with us.

I am nearly 40 and have followed lcfc all my life last season was the stuff you dream about. This season other than the champions league has been a nightmare.

1 hour ago, smudger63 said:

Thank you Claudio. You will forever be a legend 

Just watched this again for the umpteenth time. Balled my eyes out again as I do every time without fail. 

These memories will last a lifetime. How lucky we were to witness it and Claudio will always have a special place in our hearts. 

Guest CityFan 06

The 2015/16 season provided us with some unforgettable moments, thanks to his management. Ranieri will forever be a legend of this club.

1 hour ago, ARTBYDEV said:

Hi everybody. 

Im a artist and previously painted this painting and got it signed by Claudio Ranieri. 

In loght of last nights news I was wondering if there would be any fans that would like to have this painting to honour Claudio's achievements. 

http://www.artbydev.co.uk/product/king-of-leicester-original-painting

Thank you for everything Claudio and hopefully when the dust settles you'll come back as a guest of the club so we can really show our appreciation. I'm fully behind the owners decision and feel we've given ourselves the best chance of survival. You are a true legend of the club and your legacy will remain in my memory forever.

Arrivederci 

I've been sitting here reflecting on the crazy last year and a half at our football club. From Pearson's sudden sacking to Claudio being announced and listening to his first interview with some apprehension. Then to the entire magical league winning season (and how I remember thinking he should get a lifetime contract and stay at the club until he chooses to retire) and now to here.

I know it probably had to happen, but I am just gutted that the greatest manager in our club's history, a premier league winning manager, total class act and true gentleman and ambassador to his football club is gone after a year and a half. 

Thank you, Claudio. I love you. 

:claudio:

Archived