Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hejammy

Press conference

8 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

hahaha, brilliant, still ket them up though, won the last game. 

He achieved notoriety in saying he was the 'best coach in the premier league' He wasn't very good, by all accounts.

I wasn't too happy at seeing Carver's situation being compared to Shakey's.

As always, I time will tell. 

I'll say again, I don't believe that Newcastle narrowly averting relegation had anything whatsoever to do with John Carver - however, the fact that they nearly went down having been in tenth when he took control most certainly did.

Understandable. 

But I wasn't implying that CS was potentially inept in a management role as I believe John Carver is. I simply fear that he has been set up for a fall, and like Carver, there is a huge weight of expectation which could be overwhelming. 

10 hours ago, Line-X said:

I'll say again, I don't believe that Newcastle narrowly averting relegation had anything whatsoever to do with John Carver - however, the fact that they nearly went down having been in tenth when he took control most certainly did.

Understandable. 

But I wasn't implying that CS was potentially inept in a management role as I believe John Carver is. I simply fear that he has been set up for a fall, and like Carver, there is a huge weight of expectation which could be overwhelming. 

Very very true, and reading all this about none of the players actually had any beef with Ranieri is even more worrying. Of course its impossible what not to believe, but in this instance, you're right, will CS handle the pressure. We'll see tomorrow night!

9 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Half the clubs on Thursday, half on Friday. Ours is tomorrow this week

Oh right never knew that.

I just noticed whenever we had a Saturday 3pm pressers have been on a Thursday, obviously not if that's the case! lol

Archived