Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Sunderland & Stoke

Anyone with the right membership status able to log on and see how tickets for these ones are selling? I'm City Fox, been to all Champions League and managed to get a ticket to Hull so keen to follow that up with this game now the majority of tourist fans from last season have been filtered out! 

Screenshot much appreciated :) 

Please can anyone help out with tickets for the stoke game - am after 2 adults and 2 seniors - in pairs would be fine if they are not seated together.

Please PM if you can help - Payment waiting :)

Thanks

11 minutes ago, NIyoungfox said:

I'm also city fox and looking tickets for both stoke and Sunderland matches, will I be able to get tickets or do I need to try and borrow someone's reference??

I'd imagine stoke will be gone unless you just want one... Sunderland possibly okay. Not actually unsure when City Fox goes on sale mind, do Silver get a week as well as Gold?

35 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'd imagine stoke will be gone unless you just want one... Sunderland possibly okay. Not actually unsure when City Fox goes on sale mind, do Silver get a week as well as Gold?

Normally yes a week for each, it's silver today, for both games, there's still lots of seats dotted about, but all singles, only 3 i can find together, as i'm looking for someone now, are severely restricted, whatever that means in out ground.

Sunderland has a load towards back of SK4 where you can get seats together.

Yes just singles left, couldnt get through on phones.. no surprise there. probably about 20 scattered about SK1 and a few restricted views. I have always found the restricted views okay though.. just means the guard rail is in front of you, never sat in severely restricted though.

45 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Normally yes a week for each, it's silver today, for both games, there's still lots of seats dotted about, but all singles, only 3 i can find together, as i'm looking for someone now, are severely restricted, whatever that means in out ground.

Sunderland has a load towards back of SK4 where you can get seats together.

Cool it was Sunderland I wanted anyway... just going to have to hope for the best as need 2.

Desperately want 4 tickets to Sunderland game on 4th April. Traveling from USA with wife and 2 boys who's dream is to see City in person. Any help or advice on how we can get tickets would be greatly appreciated. Been Leicester fans for years as that is where my parents and grandparents grew up.

PM me. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Rigga said:

Any updates on if many tickets are left/areas of ground shaded out ?

looking to purchase a ticket for my lad tomorrow in SK1 for Stoke and Sunderland hopefully

thanks

Stoke is sold out.

Sunderland:

Skärmavbild 2017-03-19 kl. 11.57.55.png

Archived