Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

2 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

Sorry for biting your head off Debs, tense situations and all that :D

It's ok, I've made peace with the fact I'm going to have to spend well over the odds on membership and match tickets to get to every game next season, I really feel for those of you still waiting to hear one way or the other 

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

It's ok, I've made peace with the fact I'm going to have to spend well over the odds on membership and match tickets to get to every game next season, I really feel for those of you still waiting to hear one way or the other 

It's not just the cost for me it's the constant sweating over tickets for games which is causing sleep deprivation on some occasions :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

It's not just the cost for me it's the constant sweating over tickets for games which is causing sleep deprivation on some occasions :rolleyes:

I know what you mean but this season was better than last, hopefully next season will be easier and then we'll all get ST's next year :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

Still haven't received an email.

I've not got a response yet either, what membership number are you as it seems the earlier membership numbers have got responses so far.

26 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

Me and my dad went every game last season with no effort/worry at all.

Not too excited about the membership next year tho.

16 minutes ago, red5 said:

ffs he's had an unsuccessful email :unsure:

Think we've sussed it, 2 both entered with each other as friends, 1 was unsuccessful 1 was successful so both get them:trumpet:

well here's hoping:scarf: 

Congratulations to all who were successful and good luck to those still waiting... and to those that were unsuccessful see you next year for another exciting day. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, red5 said:

Think we've sussed it, 2 both entered with each other as friends, 1 was unsuccessful 1 was successful so both get them:trumpet:

well here's hoping:scarf: 

Did the account that got the unsuccessful email show both people in the order history? We've had an unsuccessful email on the account that shows one person as successful  in the history and no email on the one that shows both as successful in the order history!

Archived