Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton

Problem with playing mainly first eleven is that their minds will naturally be elsewhere with each 50/50. We saw under claudio that without the intensity, we aren't effective. I think we have a much better chance of a result playing a weaker eleven and allowing them to get stuck in 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

the way he got bypassed by him at the end of the home fixture, not sure 

he didn't do a bad job till that point though Wes was marking him most of the time. Benny deserves another game unless his numbers show he needs a rest today

Yes he lack pace now and Lukaku likes to move around. I wasn't suggesting that Benny be dropped  hes been very good standing in for Wes.

But according to Shakey Wes is  out for Wednesday's game, So we need Benny and Huth both available and Fresh.

I think we'd all like to see Amartey play CB to see how he handles it. Other than Benny or Huth that only leaves WAS to partner him.

I'm going to see if the lineup is out now.

39 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Pity we couldn't have simply emailed the Premiership, ceded the game and let someone else enjoy the television exposure. I don't see much point in anyone watching another "Millwall".   

Can you not concede that the entire atmosphere around the squad has changed a bit since then?

Archived