Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Everton

The positive of making changes, there will be a few out there trying to force their way into Shakespeare's thoughts for the Champions League.

Obviously I think we all know what the starting 11 will be for Atletico, but that won't stop players like Slimani, Amartey, Gray etc all trying to prove a point against Everton 

I thought we would lose, but listening to Shakey, I think we will only see a handful of changes and those players coming in should be fired up to take their chance.

I'm going for 1-1

I'd go:

Simpson Benny Huth Chilwell
Gray Ndidi King Albrighton
       Slimani Musa

Use Amartey to give either Simpson or Ndidi a rest, Was to give a defender a rest, Kapustka to give Albrighton a rest.

Actually, sod it - let's go in guns blazing.

King and Albrighton in the middle. Gray and Musa out on the wings. All banging in crosses for Slimani to reach, climbing all over their poor new centre back. Ndidi behind them, moping up anything and trying the odd screamer. And put Chilwell in with Simmo, Benny and Huth.

The beauty of today's results is that it gives Shaky a lot more flexibility to pick a side for Everton with the Atletico match in mind.

NO excuses for the players to be running on empty in the Atletico match because of the Everton game.

8 hours ago, dynamark said:

If Barclay looses the plot again he could end someones career .Mans a menace.Still concerned about Lukaku on Chilwell though .

Yeah you can BANK on it.

I don't think we'll play a completely weakened team. Just think Shakey would prefer to compete regardless of the massive game on Wednesday. Had it been a home game, may have been different. 

My opinion, Vardy starts but Mahrez rested. I hope we start fast to allow early subs. It's a chance to break a record, go for it. 

8 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Actually, sod it - let's go in guns blazing.

King and Albrighton in the middle. Gray and Musa out on the wings. All banging in crosses for Slimani to reach, climbing all over their poor new centre back. Ndidi behind them, moping up anything and trying the odd screamer. And put Chilwell in with Simmo, Benny and Huth.

Albrighton in the middle is where I stopped reading.

Archived