Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Hammers and Newcastle raided in Tax Fraud investugation

I'd be surprised if, at this stage, more clubs have been identified. If so, the Police have botched this up and pretty much advertised the raids.. as there will be clubs frantically covering up their tracks and deleting incriminating evidence 

Bit like calling ahead to let someone know they are doing a drug raid...

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

Doesn't seem as a big a deal as the headline makes out to me.

They'll investigate the suspects, if they're found guilty of fraud they'll get a hefty fine. Would be surprised if it affected the clubs.

That's what Rangers thought !

I want you all to think hard about this..!!!

I love Rugby, cricket, and football, I take no pleasure and feel no comfort, when a possibility of corruption

rises it ugly head. 

If there are no opponents, , even those one grows, or have  instantly dislikes, for silly "derby" reasons

We have no sports.  !!! :(

This accusation hits all of us, not forgetting each club rides close to the edge.

Its wrong if these clubs are found guilty of tax, business ethic, and corrupt dealings, it puts a mark on the sport.

It prevents sponsorship, and support that helps to get our children a lift into their chosen sport.

School govenors, have strange and irrelavant ethics, where they make descisions.

Schools and councils, only need a silly issue to hold onto, to push their funds in other directions.

Public Schools are never affected, but local politicians who play do-gooders, who themselves hated sport,

will see that their responsibility see less sport at school.

Example....So many schools since the 80s lost sports facilities and grounds were sold off.

That the hypocrites were begging authourities to get their local kids back into sport to support 2012 Olympics..

In my schooldays, it was not thought about, it was natural to have a choice of sports....

The stupid unresponsible circle...is now telling us Kids have now  an obesity problem...

So if clubs business and owners, step out of line, feel the pain, the hurt, the embarrasment and shame.

Not the glee, it aint happened your side of the fence............Yet.

It is small things like this, that do change lives and choice of perspective...!!!

Archived