Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

32 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Also, where do you see your points?  All I can see is my address etc, what my marketing preferences are, nothing that says my points tally 

It's not sorted yet. The points you can see are from the old system at the moment. If you click on "my account" (top right) then select loyalty points you can see what points you have. Please note the system is not complete and your current points will be from previous scheme. For example , one of my friends and family have 41 points , this is not correct and will change when they changed to the new scheme. In short - It's not working yet ! lol 

50 minutes ago, theboyC said:

It's not sorted yet. The points you can see are from the old system at the moment. If you click on "my account" (top right) then select loyalty points you can see what points you have. Please note the system is not complete and your current points will be from previous scheme. For example , one of my friends and family have 41 points , this is not correct and will change when they changed to the new scheme. In short - It's not working yet ! lol 

Thanks.  I'll check later in the week.

I noticed tonight on website that the ballot for international members opens on Wednesday for the Brighton game, so surely it will have to be sorted by tomorrow??? Also seem to be a lack of information from the club, about what we should be doing re new site. 

47 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I noticed tonight on website that the ballot for international members opens on Wednesday for the Brighton game, so surely it will have to be sorted by tomorrow??? Also seem to be a lack of information from the club, about what we should be doing re new site. 

I assumed that a certain number of tickets would be allocated to international members, and those would be taken in that ballot regardless of what happened with the rest of the tickets.  I guess they need to buy way in advance if they've got to arrange travel and time off work etc.  It would be unfair though if they had the pick of all the best seats, way before UK members, especially those with supposed high points priority 

4 hours ago, Qwerty said:

I assumed that a certain number of tickets would be allocated to international members, and those would be taken in that ballot regardless of what happened with the rest of the tickets.  I guess they need to buy way in advance if they've got to arrange travel and time off work etc.  It would be unfair though if they had the pick of all the best seats, way before UK members, especially those with supposed high points priority 

I did wonder same myself and how many tickets they get allocated but logic tells me that if you coming from abroad you ain't going to want a cheap seat so they probably get offered the seats in the best sections of the ground. 

35 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Finally reluctantly renewed.

Now to find out minimum points required to buy tickets outside of ballot is 18 (I'm on 17).

Where's that points info come from?

Seems low considering you get 10 for renewing a silver.

11 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Noticed that all the ballots are listed on the new site, Member ballot opens next Monday and states 3000 available. 

Just curious as to how I can enter a ballot before sales have even opened, Tried to ask the club but got fobbed off as surprisingly nobody knows.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/ballots

I asked the same question and got told that was that was the international members ballot anyway and not the members ballot, I think they should have waited until all was in place before going live with the site.

Brighton at home actually states it was open yesterday and open UNTIL next monday, when you add the ballot entry to your basket is states you are not able to enter. Seems we have jumped from one shit system to another.

26 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Where's that points info come from?

Seems low considering you get 10 for renewing a silver.

It's not info, it's just assuming sods law that I'll have just barely too few.  You'd imagine it will be higher certainly to begin with.

Where does it say 3000 tickets anywhere? Seems fairly clear it's just the international one for now.  As last seasons match attendance points got added today you'd have thought announcements are coming soon about initial home and away games.

3 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Where does it say 3000 tickets anywhere? Seems fairly clear it's just the international one for now.  As last seasons match attendance points got added today you'd have thought announcements are coming soon about initial home and away games.

click buy on any of the ballots and it's in a blue box, infact brighton has now changed to 2992!!!

chelsea 2995 so they must be open to someone.

Edited by Bayfox

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I asked the same question and got told that was that was the international members ballot anyway and not the members ballot, I think they should have waited until all was in place before going live with the site.

Brighton at home actually states it was open yesterday and open UNTIL next monday, when you add the ballot entry to your basket is states you are not able to enter. Seems we have jumped from one shit system to another.

Yeah international was yesterday and Fox members opens on the 17th. 

1 minute ago, billyn88 said:

Click buy and it states how many are left - 2,992 SEATS AVAILABLE

My point is why open a ballot for fans on monday when the tickets haven't even been announced yet.

3 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Yeah international was yesterday and Fox members opens on the 17th. 

Click buy and it states how many are left - 2,992 SEATS AVAILABLE

My point is why open a ballot for fans on monday when the tickets haven't even been announced yet.

Trying to give the ticket office the benefit of the doubt they've probably just put an arbitrary number of maximum applications for the ballot in their system so they're not expecting anywhere near as many as 3000 applications for the ballot from overseas fans.

And I think it says that entry for that ballot ends on Monday night, not that the UK members one starts then unless I've made a mistake.

3 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Trying to give the ticket office the benefit of the doubt they've probably just put an arbitrary number of maximum applications for the ballot in their system so they're not expecting anywhere near as many as 3000 applications for the ballot from overseas fans.

And I think it says that entry for that ballot ends on Monday night, not that the UK members one starts then unless I've made a mistake.

They've changed the wording on it now, earlier it stated Fox members was open from 17th. Now it states that Internationals shut at 6pm.

Whoever is running the website isn't communicating to the ticket office... all round omnishambles, shouldn't be surprised.

This is all confusing me far too much. So I can't really afford to renew my membership this year so I have left it to chance that I would get tickets to see some of the more undesirable games this year. Do I still have loyalty points or are they irrelevant due to not having a membership? And if tickets do go to general sale are they going into this ballot thing or can I just buy them as normal?

10 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

This is all confusing me far too much. So I can't really afford to renew my membership this year so I have left it to chance that I would get tickets to see some of the more undesirable games this year. Do I still have loyalty points or are they irrelevant due to not having a membership? And if tickets do go to general sale are they going into this ballot thing or can I just buy them as normal?

As I understand it: Loyalty points are only awarded if you renew your membership, Tickets won't go onto general sale - though how the returns are being sold off a couple of days before the game i don't know, perhaps they might be offered to members and ST holders.

17 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

As I understand it: Loyalty points are only awarded if you renew your membership, Tickets won't go onto general sale - though how the returns are being sold off a couple of days before the game i don't know, perhaps they might be offered to members and ST holders.

So essentially no membership and you won't be attending a game?

9 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

So essentially no membership and you won't be attending a game?

Potentially yes, Could be wrong. It doesn't hep with the clubs lack of clarity on memberships and the ticketing/ballot process.

If you're not too fussed about going to Brighton at home I would see how the club operate it and go from there. Not sure how much adult memberships are off the top of my head but if you are only looking to go to a couple of games this season you would be better off buying off the tickets for sale section on here, think there is a FB and Twitter pages for buying tickets too. More than 6 games then membership might be the better option, of course you can always resell the ticket and earn your loyalty points much like people do for away games.