Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

Can anyone help? Me and my young son have a membership, on the old lcfcdirect our accounts were linked so that if I were buying tickets I could buy them both at the same time. This doesn't seem to have transferred over so any idea how I link it up? Ive added him as a family member but it's not linked to his membership. Do I need to set up a separate log on for him? Not sure how it would link together still?!?

46 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

Can anyone help? Me and my young son have a membership, on the old lcfcdirect our accounts were linked so that if I were buying tickets I could buy them both at the same time. This doesn't seem to have transferred over so any idea how I link it up? Ive added him as a family member but it's not linked to his membership. Do I need to set up a separate log on for him? Not sure how it would link together still?!?

You need to set up a new account for your lad too. 

Basically the old old account on lcfc direct is effectively defunct. So you need to set up new accounts for both of you on the new website, which will then mean you'll be able to link your accounts. 

Hope that makes sense 

1 hour ago, rn9013 said:

You need to set up a new account for your lad too. 

Basically the old old account on lcfc direct is effectively defunct. So you need to set up new accounts for both of you on the new website, which will then mean you'll be able to link your accounts. 

Hope that makes sense 

Mine didn't link up at first, and I couldn't see a way to set up new accounts for my kids.  And then a few days later their names appeared on my new account anyway.

On 7/15/2017 at 15:36, rn9013 said:

The membership info pack that was published. A minimum of 2,000 tickets will be made available to members (but most games this will be higher) with these tickets being split equally between priority and ballot based systems. 

Cheers. Just me that thinks thats terrible?

10 hours ago, Filberts lovechild said:

(1)You have to be logged in on the tickets section of the website

(2) if on pc hover mouse over name in top right then click personal details OR

If on mobile or tablet Then tap your name at top right and select personal details 

(3) you will then find at bottom of page "my friends and family"

Click/tap on "manage my relationships" and follow the instructions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

I was told to sign my son up to the new system, to which I asked " How many 7yrs do you know with an email address" then the club linked it up for me.

Forgot to add that in my previous post 

if the person is registered on the old site you don't need to do it again 

you just need the supporter number 

• Like 1

I went to four home games last season but not sure how many I'll get to this year as I live abroad so have opted for international membership. Trying to buy in time for the Brighton ballot closing at 6pm - but I get an error message when I try to add membership to basket. Couldn't make this up...

1 minute ago, SwedeFox said:

I went to four home games last season but not sure how many I'll get to this year as I live abroad so have opted for international membership. Trying to buy in time for the Brighton ballot closing at 6pm - but I get an error message when I try to add membership to basket. Couldn't make this up...

email [email protected] Jim is on holiday but someone is dealing with it.

Edited by Sambiasso
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

(1)You have to be logged in on the tickets section of the website

(2) if on pc hover mouse over name in top right then click personal details OR

If on mobile or tablet Then tap your name at top right and select personal details 

(3) you will then find at bottom of page "my friends and family"

Click/tap on "manage my relationships" and follow the instructions 

Thanks all really appreciate it. Was actually really easy you just add friends / family then enter their number in. I think the whole 'what is the relationship' thing a bit odd i.e. I could say he was my child but I am his sibling or friend - I conclude from this that our success has bought some disillusioned Cov fans over to us ?

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Brackets released for the first 5 home games, get hoarding your points lads. 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/439405

my 11 home games on silver are pretty much useless then lol can't see there being many of the 1000 left at 21 points.

although the way that reads i can enter the ballot 1st and then wait and see if it reaches my points as well, what a backwards logic. or i have to wait until the friday to see if i can buy and if not quickly enter the ballot.

Edited by Bayfox

You're in a better spot than me on 17 at least!

I did half expect it but being thrown in with total newcomers leaves a bit of a bitter taste.  However I knew not buying a membership meant almost certainly zero chance and I'm an idiot so I've paid it.

I think best hope is keeping an eye out for late availability and people failing to buy after being successful in the ballot.

2 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Me and my wife are now in different bands. Do you get points for games attended this season?

I would hope and expect that to be the case. My son starts on 22. Silver that went to 12 games last year. Hoping after 3 this year he would move into the higher band.

I can't believe they've chosen to open ballot entry at the same time as points tickets.  As I understand it, going into the ballot early doesn't confer any advantage, so why not stagger it a bit more?  9am on Friday and the website will go crazy - members entering the ballot and people with 30+ points all trying to get on at the same time.  Why not open the ballot the following day?

3 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Me and my wife are now in different bands. Do you get points for games attended this season?

Yes you do.  As the season goes along, people will climb up the points ladder, creating even more competition at the top.  It's a bit like musical chairs!

37 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

19 points and thrown in with the newbies. Fantastic 

I'm in exactly the same boat. In the Great Escape Season and when we won the league I attended a lot. Last season much less so (had a new girlfriend, etc.,). So I am gutted they based loyalty on one season alone. I have gone from being able to get 2 seats next to each other for Everton & Atletico Madrid to having to ballot. When I had a moan at the club about them basing loyalty on just the one season they told me it was the most fair system to our newer fans who can't get a look in at the moment. They didn't want the bridge to be too big between old members and newer fans seeking tickets. All part of their strategy for growth. I get that, but I am basically ****ed now for getting tickets. 

Edited by SydenhamFox
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Yes you do.  As the season goes along, people will climb up the points ladder, creating even more competition at the top.  It's a bit like musical chairs!

Is that the case? Or do those of us on 17 and 19 points etc., stay on those points until the end of the season. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was a 'live' loyalty points system.

Edited by SydenhamFox